ive got all the pro,s puzzled

Gordon d'Angelo

hi guys so no-one know wots going on here eh? ok latest update my local hydro shop guy asked me to bring him some poorly leaves so i did he recons some sort of fungi gnat so i treated then last nite with gnat off so we will have to wait a few days to see wot happens....heres the poorly plants pics all say ahhhh
js640_DSC02052.jpg
js640_DSC02004.jpg
js640_DSC02006.jpg
js640_DSC02052.jpg
js640_DSC02069.jpg
js640_DSC02070.jpg
js640_DSC02072.jpg
a little more ifo my teps are avarage 73 degrees my humidity is avarage 70 my light is metal halide and is 22 inche from smallest plant and 19 inches from tallest plant my ph run off is 6.5 now but was untill a few days ago 8.4 im growing in organic all mix from holland ok......lets here wot you guys think...thanks for listening...be lucky weedtastic

8.5 run off sounds a bit high. You might have locked up nutes a little bit and they might be showing signs of that along with a gnat problem. If you got the gnats locked down just keep the ph between 6.5 and 7 and the new growth should stat looking better the ol leaves will never recover fully. Those hanging yellow strips kill adults well and letting the soil dry completely between waterings or adding a layer of perlite to the top of your containers will also fuck up the gnats life cycle.

Perhaps more of an interrogative...?

Huh... Your problem was stated in your statement... You had a way high PH of 8.5 which starting locking out nutes...That's why the leaves are twisting and showing brown spots. You are back to the correct PH, so hopefully none of the new growth is showing any of the same signs. If they are then we go from there... it's only been two days from the original post so give it some to to correct itself and lets see what happens..

Huh... Your problem was stated in your statement... You had a way high PH of 8.5 which starting locking out nutes...That's why the leaves are twisting and showing brown spots. You are back to the correct PH, so hopefully none of the new growth is showing any of the same signs. If they are then we go from there... it's only been two days from the original post so give it some to to correct itself and lets see what happens..

Exactly... must make small corrections then wait it out to see the results.

having your pH at 8.5 and wondering why your plants are sick is like jumping off a 5 story building and wondering why your legs are broken.

hi Be IRIE, hi McBudz thanx for the posts guys be irie if you read my journal weedtastics white russian soil grow it says there ive had this proplem with my 2 sick plants for 2 weeks im sorry if my post is confusing its me im really confused but a quick update....all plants have been repotted i sprayed the 2 sick plants and another that was showing the same signs as the sick 2 ,two days ago with anti fungi and to be honest it has kept it at bay for the time being anyways i sprayed them 2 weeks ago and it worked for a while maybe 5 days only problem is it says on the bottle spray every 2 weeks so im thinking neem oil as it also as an anti fungal ais in it wot do you guys think? Mc budz i will take your advise and wait a couple of days also before i do anything coz to be honest i feel like ripping the 2 sick babies out and putting them in the bin incase it spreads .......but we ll wait an see, thanks for the info smokeyjoe and a big thank you to you all......be lucky guys......weedtastic ps pics to follow !

Back
Top Bottom