I've got an issue please help doubled since morning

Dfirstever

Ok i put plants out 3 days ago into ground and im having yelowing on fan leaves and spreading soo fast please help

Attachments

• 1590167343611-239966782.jpg
    1590167343611-239966782.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 1590167381352-1944705949.jpg
    1590167381352-1944705949.jpg
    614.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 15901674157831795573473.jpg
    15901674157831795573473.jpg
    606.4 KB · Views: 94
I did have mites but treated m with azamax n only see dead ones and were on my big clones i got from a idiot grower bit habe checked over m over n only see dead ones with microscope

Are you giving them any nutrients and are they in the bare ground, or did you amend it first?
I went out n put stuff infront of sun to give shade to help a bit idk this only second grow
They may just need time to adjust, keep an eye on them and let us know if they get worse. Might need to add some CalMag to you water
I added it this afternoon whrn i seen it i didnt get them used to the sun i shoulda a thought of it seeing how bad i burned its been strong sun since i put im inn ground i put stuff over the to putshade

Hardening them off would have definitely helped. They could be a little heat and light stressed but I am also wondering if you added amendments to your soil before transplanting and how long before you transplanted did you add the amendments? Some call it "charging" your soil. Basically, you are giving the soil biology time to start breaking down the amendments before the plant goes into the hole.

Just curious but what were you doing with them before getting them outside? Were they inside one day and then outdoors in full sun the next day? What kind of soil were they in before and what is your soil like now?

Hardening them off would have definitely helped. They could be a little heat and light stressed but I am also wondering if you added amendments to your soil before transplanting and how long before you transplanted did you add the amendments? Some call it "charging" your soil. Basically, you are giving the soil biology time to start breaking down the amendments before the plant goes into the hole.

Just curious but what were you doing with them before getting them outside? Were they inside one day and then outdoors in full sun the next day? What kind of soil were they in before and what is your soil like now?
I fed then a week before repott n fed 3 days after repott. But i had them inn grow twnt then put into full sun without getting them used to it so thinking sun burning them i built awning over them with tarps to keep outta direct sunlight its helping i think lol im giving some morning sun on them a hour or 2 a day plus with this covid the sun is worse than ever due to less polution blocking it

I miked promix hp and foxfarm ocean together into my holes beforw olanting into ground aswell

plus with this covid the sun is worse than ever due to less polution blocking it
Damn...that's a good point. I didn't really think about that. Makes sense that more UV penetration is going through the atmosphere right now. I think for sure you have some heat/environmental stress if you put them straight out into the sun. Could have some other issues but just focus on hardening them off and I'm sure they'll be fine. Amend the soil with some slow release nutes occasionally and they should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom