I've learned so much thanks!

DerfMass

Hi everyone, I've grown for myself for years and this is where I've was taught. Now that my state has made what I do legit it is time to contribute.

Glad to hear it, and greetings! :)

Are you planning on starting a grow journal? Enjoy your time here, it's a pretty great community!

:high-five::welcome::thumb:

Hi everyone, I've grown for myself for years and this is where I've was taught. Now that my state has made what I do legit it is time to contribute.
:welcome:DerfMass! I for one am looking forward to seeing your posts! It's experienced growers like yourself giving back to the community that make it possible for newer people like me! Thanks! :peace:

Welcome to the :420: community DerfMass :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing your posts and maybe a grow journal in the future? :)

If you have any questions be sure to post in FAQs And check out New Member Start Links for some great tips on using the site and its features.

:Namaste:

lucky man on being able to grow legal now.. welcome to :420:

this is a great site to learn and help teach others.

Hey derf. Welcome to the community. Glad your state legalized it eventually they all will in a matter of time. Of course its gonna be taxed and regulated as much as possible.It shouldnt be legal or illegal and all of this garbage. It should just be. Now states realize the billion dollar industry and so now its okay huh. Hmm I see how it works. Come by my journal and look around and meet many of the regulars around here. Feel free to drop a link to your journal there to get some traffic. Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom