Izombie

I just cut and harvested my first plant yesterday my second one today. I am very pleased and plan to do a long slow cure for the best meds.

Slow curing is definitely a great way to improve your finally product! Don’t quick dry your buds or let them overdry! Slow and steady wins the race when it comes to a good cure !
( from what I’ve read as I haven’t done it her myself so I don’t have the personal input)

But I’m sure some more experienced members will chime in! Congrats on your harvest!

Welcome Laura!!! As Dutch stated let it dry slow before curing helps with taste and smoothness. I noticed with my last harvest after a 2 week cure it was good but 1 1/2 months of cure has made it even more potent and flavorful it seems. Congrats on the harvest!!!

I just cut and harvested my first plant yesterday my second one today. I am very pleased and plan to do a long slow cure for the best meds.

Slow curing is definitely a great way to improve your finally product! Don’t quick dry your buds or let them overdry! Slow and steady wins the race when it comes to a good cure !
( from what I’ve read as I haven’t done it her myself so I don’t have the personal input)

But I’m sure some more experienced members will chime in! Congrats on your harvest!
Thanks for the info. I have a batch on their way curing, i was worried, not looking bad

Back
Top Bottom