J Dubbs First Real Grow

no worries mate, how long till harvest, id only start flushing a week before harvest, if you still got a few weeks to go then just mix up a quater strength nute mix and feed with that, just watering will wash out anything the plant needs, so using a quater strength will flush out whats built up but will still put something in for the plant to take in, make sure you have some run off, then you should be ok, then just up the dose again over a couple of feeds, you should be ok till harvest then mate, any problems give me a shout back

haha thanks bro! i am pulling down first 2 bubble gum in 10 days, you dont think they will be alright with just water for 10 days? i just wanna give it a really good flush after using these foxfarm chemical nutrients

if you wanted to go 10 days then for the first 3 or 4 days id just feed the water but dont have to much run off, then after then id give me water so you do a proper flush, at least that way the first 3 days the plant is not getting any more nutes so it will use up whats in the soil and this should keep it ticking over till the flush, so you wont be adding more nutes but you wont be flushing everything out the soil to early, instead the plants will still be using up whats in the soil without adding anything else to it then when you flush that will remove anything thats built up

Went smoothly but the bubblegum were also the smallest so quick and easy! Haha got 4 left so hopefully they hurry up and finish!! Haha afghani is next in probably 2 weeks but no I did not get a wet weight what is the easiest way to do that?? Like I said these were my two smallest so Ill be lucky to get an ounce or so between the two but I'll let you know! Hahah

this time round i never bothered weighing the wet weight, i have got digital scales and small kitchen scales so you can just put it on the scales after harvest and that will give you the wet weight, then to have a rough guess of the dry weight you just take away 70%, from the day you harvest till the day the bud is dry it loses 70% of its weight,so if you had 100g wet then after its dry and ready to smoke you will have around 30g dry give or take a few grams its not far off 70%, some strains dont lose that much as the buds are dense, i think my kush and fruity chronic juice wont lose that much as they are so dense but i wont know till its dry, i weighed it wet last time as i would of used some of the buds by the time it was dry so i weighed it wet, but this time round ill wait till its dry as i have got enough quick dried so i dont need to worry about using it all up before i get chance to dry it properly, so this time round im letting it dry a lot slower and i took a lot out for a quick dry with the last batch of plants, but ive got buds left from the last round of plants so the ones i just harvested will be left to dry and ill weight it all when its dry,
i got 3 strains drying and another 2 to harvest and i got 2 autos to harvest as well when they done, but im already vegging my next round of plants so its pretty hectic, ill be able to relax once ive harvested these last few then i can just have the 1 room up and running till i flip the new plants to flower then ill be planting some more.
plus ive had a go at breeding this time round, i had a kiwi seeds male and my 2ltr hempie is a reserva privada sour kush and its grown like crazy and every leaf on the plant is covered in trichs even the big fan leaves, so i crossed the kiwi seeds strain with this female and i put pollen on 3 bud sites so i should have 3 bunches of seeds and also i can harvest the rest of the plant and smoke it as it will only have seeds in them 3 areas

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom