J.J.'s Everything Your'e Not Supposed to do During a Grow Journal

high there...
i finally clicked on a link and im here....duhh....so, was hop scotching thru the pages...i so admire you for doing water, it still baffles me....im a dyed in the wool dirt bagger i guess, altho when i first started, i got all the stuff for aeroponics, the whole she bang, and its still sitting in garage in boxes....to afraid to kill the babes....very nice harvest there, bet you cant wait to start the next one....kinda addictive, i think thats why i just keep mine perpetual...something always going on....just wanted to say high and say you go girl and congrats....nice to meet ya....lavendar :peacetwo::thumb:

oh, wanted to know what do you think of those water globes....do they work and how long will the water last in say a gal. pot....thanks in advance...L

high there...
i finally clicked on a link and im here....duhh....so, was hop scotching thru the pages...i so admire you for doing water, it still baffles me....im a dyed in the wool dirt bagger i guess, altho when i first started, i got all the stuff for aeroponics, the whole she bang, and its still sitting in garage in boxes....to afraid to kill the babes....very nice harvest there, bet you cant wait to start the next one....kinda addictive, i think thats why i just keep mine perpetual...something always going on....just wanted to say high and say you go girl and congrats....nice to meet ya....lavendar :peacetwo::thumb:

oh, wanted to know what do you think of those water globes....do they work and how long will the water last in say a gal. pot....thanks in advance...L

Thanks Lavendar!!

I bought the aqua globes because I was OVERWATERING LOL. So I bought them, filled them up and left my plants be for a while. If you don't supplement the water, they drain in about a week (6 inch terracotta pots not sure of volume) if you do supplement, I usually pull the globe and let the water in drain along with the water I am giving the plants. Then fill the globe back up again. They do work to keep you from overwatering the plants, but I wouldn't count on them being the SOLE source of watering. They are nice because if you get stuck somewhere and if the plants need water, they can get it. They also add some humidity to the area where the plants are. I live in a semi arid climate and most of the time, the humidity levels are below 30%. Although we are getting our monsoons back.

But I liked the aqua globes because it saved my plants from me "Loving" them too much . Hope this helps!

Here is my Yield from this grow

DSC029551.JPG

It smells of lemon, and grapefruit, and skunk. I've been a good girl, and have not smoked it yet. I just transferred it to the glass jar today. It's a 28 oz Yankee candle jar that was washed a dozen times in the dishwasher and has no trace of the smell of the candle that was in it.

I invite everyone to check out my new Journal.

Double Double Soil and Bubbles

Back
Top Bottom