J1 - 2 x Dr Grinspoon & CS Feminising

These things grow so fast! I always forget how quick they are after seedling 2weeks. Not much to report. They look good. My soil might be a little strong for these plants but I how I don't have to do more than Myco and Molasses.

private_dec_23-6.jpg

Basically a week since flip. They are looking good. Not much to report. I'm hoping they will show sex in the next week so I can start spraying the CS. For now enjoy the pic. Lot more going on in the other journal.

private_dec_29-4.jpg

So sadly no photos today. They are both getting tall though. I will say that much. For the late starter they are they sure are catching up quickly! When they start showing hairs I will let you all know.

Alright! We have white hairs, so I will do an update this weekend after I clear some room by culling the males. For now just a strain description and later a "feeding schedule"

Dr. Grinspoon

Named in honor of our hero, the brilliant cannabis advocate, researcher and author Dr. Lester Grinspoon, this is a pure heirloom Sativa. The plant grows thin and tall, and requires a longer flowering time. When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads, loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals. The fragrance off the buds is of sumac and lemon; the smoke is light and tangy with citrus and tropical fruit aromas. Dr. Grinspoon offers a strong, long-lasting, energetic and cerebral high. Old school Sativa of the highest order.

Genetics: Heirloom Genetics
Yield: 350 gr/m²
Height: Grows Tall
Flowering time: 90 - 100 days
Harvest time: Middle of November
THC: 25%
CBD: 0.4%

Also as I discovered after getting the DrG there are many more HIGHER level sativas than this strain which makes for almost impossible growing in my situation. Even the hazes I have going are getting a little close to the burn zone so. But 120+ day sativas are not unheard of.

Old Timer's Haze - :cheesygrinsmiley: - PotChimp has tried a couple. You really have to want to grow one of those.

But I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a DrG next seed order. :thumb:

Very Nice man, you're making me feel bad You get pics up daily. I stalled on mine for 10 days, go take a look though the girls are growing up nicely and I would love your input.

Very nice though. It's crazy I loved gardening before, but now it's such an awesome hobby maybe cause i love these more than i like tomatoes ha. I think I am going to need another tent or two!

Hahaha If I snap em I might as well post em. Sadly I am also a little tardy and easily distracted.

These girls are really surprising. I most certainly dont have any of the wispy spread out and thin phenos and I'm going to start spraying tomorrow. Here are the photos. Only 80~ days left....

private_jan_13-2.jpg

I think the stretch is over actually. I'f I had let it grow even a week more I think she would have stretched longer. Sadly I think I picked my males too early by a couple days so I will only have the feminize seed and the auto seeds by the end of it. Which is sad because now I wont have extra stock of those 2 awesome strains, but I will have a bunch of new ones.

Ya Dank420Girl I got the tighter pheno, not the nevils haze pheno. There are a number of grinspoon grows on ----- forums where they got the tigher more silver haze pheno types but they still flowered for 90~ days. I'm sad I didn't get the whispy pheno and releived at the same time. On the upside potency across the board seems high, I will get more buds, and it will stay shorter :) Also less trimming, but most of the bud I've seen has barely had sugar leaves removed sooooo.

Thanks for swinging in :)

That's awesome I can't wait to see your finished Dr. Grinspoon I used to dream about growing it when I first started growing.

I think the stretch is over actually. I'f I had let it grow even a week more I think she would have stretched longer. Sadly I think I picked my males too early by a couple days so I will only have the feminize seed and the auto seeds by the end of it. Which is sad because now I wont have extra stock of those 2 awesome strains, but I will have a bunch of new ones.

Ya Dank420Girl I got the tighter pheno, not the nevils haze pheno. There are a number of grinspoon grows on ----- forums where they got the tigher more silver haze pheno types but they still flowered for 90~ days. I'm sad I didn't get the whispy pheno and releived at the same time. On the upside potency across the board seems high, I will get more buds, and it will stay shorter :) Also less trimming, but most of the bud I've seen has barely had sugar leaves removed sooooo.

Thanks for swinging in :)

I saw it a while ago and thought to myself "The most potent strain ever? Lets do it!" Then I thought of the breeding possibilities and I think I may have literally salivated a little.

Glad to have you on board Co! I havent seen very many so I am very glad to be able to do this. Can't wait to start seeing some male bits. Probably at least another week or two.That is going to be the fun part!

Question for everyone, should I do a cross of the Grinspoon with one of the Auto Blueberry? Try and make an auto bb grin?

What do you mean?
if you mean breeding wise, it's already getting breed with a Blueberry and an extreme haze as well with itself. I figure I might as well cross it with the auto for shits and giggles.

Back
Top Bottom