J2xs Outdoor Soil - Multiple Plants In 1 Pot Experiment - 2015

J2xs

Hi everyone My name is J2xs and I am here to showcase my experiment and hopefully also the results of said experiment.

Its a simple one really and one that mostly everyone advises against almost instantenously..this being the sole reason for me to answer any doubts or concerns anyone who wants to do this may have (a miniscule amount of you's lol)

Multiple Plants in one pot.

3 to be exact.

as it goes here is my set up.

bagseed clones
(I believe they are sativas, opinions welcome)
Vegged 2 months after rooting.
flowering week 1 (first hairs)
outdoors
soil
30% perlite 70% MG Potting Mix
10 gallon bucket
light source sun
plenty of airflow
High Ph 7+
pests- blue/red grasshopper some spiders.
watering about every 3-4 days about 5 gallons each time.

I did use LST in the beginning
plants get about 6 hours of direct morning sunlight and another 7 in indirect sunlight/shade

Took the three clones transplanted them in to 10 gallon pot. picture a triangle in a circle the corners of the triangles being where the plants were potted.

plants were put outside at the end of june about the 28th...

I wanted to see if this was possible and well Ill let you all be the judge all comments and feedback welcome respectfully so.

also clones came off of a mother in flower...a 130 watt CFL grow that yielded 2ozs of good potent bud.

first day transplanted lets see how this goes...also this thread is going to go from the beginning of this grow up until the current status. mostly pics until then. questions? ask away! the bricks were used as a cover from my neighbors worked for about a week then the plants out grew the height lol
20150628_114452.jpg

this pic was taken about two weeks after they were put outside transplanted from a 5g to a 10g roots were already covering the sides on the 5g in less than two weeks growth hofs.
MyCollage_01.png

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom