J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

i feel your pain jimmy, i slipped a disk at work when i was 21, when they popped it back in they trapped a nerve so for the past 7 years ive had shit loads of pain

Unfortunately I did not have such toy's growing up.I also had my first daughter at the age of 16,so not much time for play.She is now 18,so that give you an idea of how old I am.I also let alcohol control my 20's and contribute a lot of my pain to have letting it destroy my body for 10+ year's.Smoking and growing played a huge role in my recovery,and for that I am truly great full.:Namaste:

Really Man? I am 82s :)

Really Man? I am 82s :)

You were born in 82 Amy?

I had my first child at 20 then. After severe complications and health risks, it was 13 years before deciding to have another. So I understand the raising of 2 generations too!

The joke in our family is that when my daughter graduated I was a MILF, and when my sons graduate, I will need a cane! Well, that's not true yet. My last one graduates next year! I am still hanging in there kicking!

I rolled my ATV 6 years ago and crushed the disc in C4 (my neck), so I now sport a titanium plate there.

Lots of headaches, backaches, and neck aches, but I try not to notice and keep medicated most of the time. :)

I am jealous that you both (Jimmy6k & Dr. Bob) have little ones at home! Trust me, it will seem like tomorrow and they will be moving out.

It seems we all have something else in common other than being green~ LOL!

:thumb::circle-of-love::hookah:;):green_heart::allgood::passitleft: Happy Weedsday!

I am in the same position as you Pinky with one child from when I was very young and I will almost be collecting SS by the time my most recent two get out of high school. My friends had lots of laughs around that let me tell you. But I am lucky, I was knee deep in career when I was young and when my second came alone, but for our 3rd I have been home most of the time and been able to see her grow. First time one of my girls have known me while they were still little. Been the best thing that ever happened.

Bob ;)

I completely agree Dr. Bob, even though our friends have had a field day with it, we really are the lucky ones! I wouldn't change it for anything! It's like having two lifetimes, and chances to be a parent and to improve at it. It's really a second chance when we are more mature, and now we get to have grandkids (I have 2, 7&9) too!

My grandmother used to always complain after my grandfather past, that she was so lonely. I'll never forget that as a child. I have assured I will never be lonely... and it keeps us young!
:Namaste::love:

We have 8 inches of snow already!:smokin::popcorn:

age spread? I got 3 boys
23, 17, 4
and yes from the same mom lol
and yes I have to agree with age and maturity thing are different I notice how I am now with my small one and I wasn't near as mellow when I had my first one lol

You were born in 82 Amy?

I had my first child at 20 then. After severe complications and health risks, it was 13 years before deciding to have another. So I understand the raising of 2 generations too!

The joke in our family is that when my daughter graduated I was a MILF, and when my sons graduate, I will need a cane! Well, that's not true yet. My last one graduates next year! I am still hanging in there kicking!

I rolled my ATV 6 years ago and crushed the disc in C4 (my neck), so I now sport a titanium plate there.

Lots of headaches, backaches, and neck aches, but I try not to notice and keep medicated most of the time. :)

I am jealous that you both (Jimmy6k & Dr. Bob) have little ones at home! Trust me, it will seem like tomorrow and they will be moving out.

It seems we all have something else in common other than being green~ LOL!

:thumb::circle-of-love::hookah:;):green_heart::allgood::passitleft: Happy Weedsday!

Thanks Pinky really very sweet time with these little guys

So very sorry everyone for the lack of up-dating.
I have been very busy with real life and have not had much pc time.
I will not bore you with the detail's and get straight to some pic's.

Today is Day 53 from 12/12 switch.

IMG_49193.JPG
IMG_49203.JPG
IMG_49215.JPG
IMG_49153.JPG
IMG_49224.JPG
IMG_49234.JPG
IMG_49244.JPG
IMG_49252.JPG
IMG_49265.JPG
IMG_49276.JPG
IMG_49286.JPG
IMG_49313.JPG
IMG_49303.JPG
IMG_49295.JPG
IMG_49355.JPG
IMG_49332.JPG
IMG_49346.JPG
IMG_49324.JPG
IMG_49103.JPG
IMG_49134.JPG
IMG_49002.JPG
IMG_49055.JPG
IMG_49065.JPG
IMG_49082.JPG
IMG_49044.JPG
IMG_49103.JPG
IMG_49414.JPG
IMG_49422.JPG
IMG_49513.JPG
IMG_49521.JPG
IMG_49475.JPG
IMG_49465.JPG
IMG_49445.JPG
IMG_49567.JPG
IMG_49493.JPG
IMG_49456.JPG

As you can see I am battling some humidity issue's also at the moment.
Sorry if there are any double's.
As far as the 3 GreenSun Znet4 's I am running for flowering,they have performed just as well(so far) as hps does for me.Very solid bud's at the moment and I am very pleased.I would like to thank Amy and GreenSun for this future harvest.I believe I will be very satisfied with what is soon to come.:thanks:
We'll have to see how the finish.There is 1 C.M in the mix that has a 7 week flower time and after a quick tric check,she is very close to the chop.She is the only one I did not have any trouble with limb's bending over.I only put a cage on her for my own personal pleasure of having them all match.She is the one with the trimmer's in the pic.
Quick breakdown..

#2 smart pot's
FFOF/Coco 50/50
with added
Worm casting's
Ancient forest
Mushroom compost
Perlite
Vermitculite
Myco's

Nutrient's
Age Old organic's.
FF Flowering trio.(for flower)

I have some stop's to make and some more work to get done before up-dating the Re-Up journal,but it will be up soon.
Thank's everyone for being patient and sticking with me.
J6K:joint:

Back
Top Bottom