Jack 47 Auto

spacef

Jack 47 Auto (sweet seeds)

- Effect: soothing / relaxing on which you keep control. Not an "uplifting" variety but allows you to stay active easily if needed. No "punch in the face", unlikely to cause bad trips, more mental than physical. Positive mood, peaceful, relax.
Cropped at what stage: white creamy trichomes, 10% or less amber, flushed twice in 2 weeks.
- Harvest Time 65 to 80 days from germination (2 plantsgerminated same day but evolved at different speeds).
- Genetics: Jack Herer Auto * Auto AK 47.
- Taste: Fresh, slightly mint or peppermint or citric (fresh). delicious :)
- Level : Easy to succeed, tolerates fertilizers, watering, no particular "sensitivity" detected.
- Shape/Phenotypes: the most interesting is when it takes the shape of a perfect christmas tree, without branches. This gives a big unique cola of the lenght of the plant . Another was a classical auto shape (main cola+ a few branches). Both had the same taste and same effects.
- Productivity: not experienced enough for weight, but high production of trichromes, small leaves of colas/buds completely covered with resin.
- Quality : very high quality taste and high.
Yield; not measured, yield was not the objective at first; i've just let the plant grow naturally.
Grow method used: In 6/7 liters pots without topping or LST, the plant should be around 30 cm / 1 foot (depending on the lamp). Advised 10 / 11L pots minimum.
- Medium/lights/etc: light mix soil (dirt), organic nutrients only, CFL 250 W then Leds COB 380W full spectrum
Misc: Adopted for my future sessions. It will be my reference to compare other stuff, in terms of high, taste etc.

Pics at various stages (not necessarily final - please note that the purple colors are from a led panel. With natural lights, it looks like the last pic . I don't have a pic of the full size plant because mine were small. But the quality was really better than i thought.
0057-Jack1.jpg

065-Jack47-01.jpg

066-JACK01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom