Jack 47 or Big bud? Advice needed!

alexcnd

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a excellent Christmas and i did also with the arrival of my seeds! :)

I do need everyones help I'm going to put 6 plants in my large grow tent and i have big bud and jack 47 this is my first grow so want to make the most out of it. i have heard that big bud is a good yield but not so good with the actually high and taste. I have seen jack 47 by sweet seeds that apparently has a good yield and really good high swell as taste.

Does anyone have any experience with these strains?

Thanks all.

:peace: And :love:

Big bud is fine, it just depends on how u plan to grow it and what nutes u use. That can affect taste and strength hugely. dont know anything about the jack 47.

Thanks man, i want to grow the big bud just don't want some average bud i want some that will at least have a nice high swell as yield.
Im growing with Biobizz soil and biobizz nuts under two 600 watt HPS.
Any advice?
Cheers dude

Thanks and i agree i just want a nice yield so i can just leave it for 6 months and have enough quality bud to last me to time period.
I have found out from research that over watering is a big no no. Any advice on the growing of big bud and nutes?
Ive going for 6-9 plants in a 7ft squared grow room so its plenty big enough and two 600 watt metal halide for veg and two 600watt hps lights for flowering.
Im going to use scrog cause seems quite easy and really increases yield?

AN ph perfect 3 part works well, add great white shark every couple weeks until end week 2 flower and add AN voodoo juice week 1-2 veg and 1-2 flower. If going with AN PH perfect just go with Big Bud and overdrive as boosts. and b-52 also from start till about week 6 flower. AN bud candy is great. Just depends what u want to spend but u wont go wrong with what ive listed.

hi,

both should yield well and produce great bud, get the grow room right and conditions right and most strains will be top shelf,
but you can end up with a bad pheno type from even the greatest of strains so you wont know until it flowers or you sample the buds, if you find 1 plant out of each strain that grows and produces the best then these would be ideal for taking clones from or for a reveg,

each strain you grow will produce different pheno types, lets take a purple strain for example, you might plant 10 seeds and 5 produce purple buds and 5 dont, so their you have 2 pheno types,
with any strain you will get slight diferences from each seed, find the one you like best and take clones and then you can keep that pheno type growing.

sounds like you got plenty of light so you should be ok, just keep an eye on temps in flower as high temps will make the buds stretch and be really skinny,

Back
Top Bottom