Jack Herer + 600w Grow Stealth LED Light

MedicalMelons

Hey 420!

New to the forums here but have always read. I just bought one of them Grow Stealth LED GS600 Pro-Bloom Lights and am ready to see what it does.

Im new to growing but have plenty of mates that are gonna help me along the way.

I had my babies flowering under a 300 watt CFL for the first 1.5 to 2 weeks until my unit arrived, Now let the action begin.

Just growing in soil, Scrog style. About 1 by 1 meter canopy, with a little going up the side.
3 plants total.

IMG_086410.JPG

IMG_086313.JPG

IMG_086211.JPG

Will update next week, thanks for watching! Comment welcome, I;m new!

Hey MM, nice setup, plants are looking great! I'll be curious to see how they turn out with the led as its so hard to find good reviews of them and their effectiveness and ive actually held off on getting one as a result. Good luck though buddy and ill be watching! :popcorn:

Looks really nice, MM! I have been considering the SCROG style myself, and I grow with a perlite and Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil mix, about 75-80% perlite, the rest is FFOF. But I am growing with CFL's....and I also have really been attracted to the L.E.D. lighting systems, not only for their claims of effectiveness but also due to the long bulb life, no ballasts, and no heat. I will also be following this grow! :popcorn: Good luck!, but you are already doing great it looks like to me, so I guess I should say, Keep up the good work!
Congrats on the success!!!
:goodjob:

Tough to wish your life away Melons, but I definitely feel ya.I too am a couple of "legit" l.e.d. grows away from taking the plunge. Thanks for letting us learn from you.

Hi wonder there if u can mage any up , i thinking bout buying same panel , maybe u can make upfaster then weekly??
also maybe u know itsreallyu 3wleds, can make photos ofpanel close??

i'am looking for good panel but some cost 2000$and just 1w diodes 3x on one chip...

any of your sugestions would be pleasure.

cheers and gl

lo all!

OK I have been meaning to post this update a while ago, I had man flu hahaha!

Anyhow this is about 12-13 days under led. net set of images and videos are end of 3 weeks.

I think my ventelation was not enough, it was only taking in air from around the door and a 1" hole in the wall. I took the toliet out and the pipe goes to outside to drain, however air is coming up through it, it is disconnected at other end. So I am hoping to have better air flow. Also I think my nutes are to high, I am getting a few brown spots. I am just going to give them water for a little while.

Hey Green Hornet, I asked GSL about the "True 3 watt" chip and they sent me this image. It is a 3watt led for sure. That and the spectrum is why I chose this company.

3wattLEDDiode.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom