Jack Herer auto in DWC

jimmijuice

This is my first go with DWC. Bought five seeds of Jack Herer autoflower from CKS and Have two plants growing in my tent with a Mars 700W LED. About three to four weeks left to go.

Attachments

• 581023759.jpg
    581023759.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 199
a little work once every 10 days or so.... too easy... this attached photo is about two weeks before the bud pic....

Attachments

• 579880942.jpg
    579880942.jpg
    637.4 KB · Views: 183
The most important thing to me was to buy a PH pen and keep your PH steady at around 6. As for the nutes i just followed the recipe on the bottles and the plants did the rest !:peace:

The most important thing to me was to buy a PH pen and keep your PH steady at around 6. As for the nutes i just followed the recipe on the bottles and the plants did the rest !:peace:
Lil tip for you that will save you like 70% on the nutes bill.
Use the manufacturers recommendations to get the ratios but the ppm meter tells you how strong to make the feed.
If it goes up it's too strong so add more water.
If it goes down it's not strong enough so add more nutes.
Start at 200ppm and don't up it till the ppm starts to drop about 2 weeks later.
Then it's roughly an extra 100ppm per week of veg and levels off when you go into bloom.
If you keep the ppm steady or just dropping slightly then not only are you not wasting any nutes but you get an easy week without having to adjust the ph. Does save you literally 3 quarters on the nutes bill and you'll never get any problems whatsoever :)

I completely change out the water every 10 days or so PH'ed and nutes. I am on well water so it comes out the tap at 6.8 or so. 5 gallons per tub and still on the same bottles for the grow so in my opinion its pretty reasonable price wise.

New pic of Jack, thought i had a couple of weeks to go but i am thinking maybe three more or so yet. Two more with half nutes and then just water for the last week. No cloudy trich's yet.

Attachments

• 581983995.jpg
    581983995.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom