Jack Herer - Indoor - Soil

Transplanted the 3 babies into bigger pots yesterday and I think the 10" will be fine. It's sure crowded in there but that will change quickly. I harvested Little Orphan Girl to day and hung her to dry. Sure didn't get much yield off her but let's hope it makes up in quality.
So there's one fewer 14" pot in there now, and hopefully Little Jack will be ready in a week. I pulled the rootball and it's plenty small enough for a 10". Will post pics. Of the babies tonight when the lights are on.
This is the LOG harvest for what it's worth.
image179.jpg

As I said it's more than you had this morning. I'll bet the babies are happy.

Here's the babies in their new pots. They should be happy in there for awhile.
image180.jpg
image183.jpg

Little Jack is getting close. About 10-15% of her trichs are amber. I'll give her another couple of days. Two of the other Jacks aren't far behind.
image184.jpg

The yield will be much better on these plants. Nothing to write home about but I'm happy they even survived.
It's a good feeling.:allgood::allgood:

Damn bugs. A couple of days ago when I went in to check on the girls, the room was full of what I have always called "Fruit Flies". I think they may be called gnats too. I think they must have come into the heat through the vent louvres. It got down to freezing outside.
Anyway, I doused the plants and pots and the vent opening with "Bang", an organic bug killer. Yesterday, I checked up on them and all the bugs were gone except for a couple. I thought the bug killer was amazing stuff, until I noticed my ONA gel was black with bug bodies. They all just dove in and committed suicide.:cheer::cheer:
Not only is it great odour remover, it's a great bug killer too.
I'll get a picture of it when the lights are on.

Dam bugs is right. I'm tired of them. The yellow sticky fly traps work really good for me and some say the regular one the pull out the top like a spring work good to. I'm still fighting the dam spider mites.

well let a troll in to watch . Did you start the clones from a flowering plant .I always get the funky leafs if I cut clones while the mother is in flower Nice looking girls I need to grow Jack one of these days.

well let a troll in to watch . Did you start the clones from a flowering plant .I always get the funky leafs if I cut clones while the mother is in flower Nice looking girls I need to grow Jack one of these days.
:welcome:Hey growing gold, Welcome aboard. Yes, I cut the clones at five weeks into flowering. Took nine clones from three different plants. Kept three and gave six away My Big girls are still a couple of weeks from harvest.

Here's a couple of pictures of the Babies from tonight. The two bigger girls are showing good new growth but the small one is really slow. The smallest and slowest of the original Jack Herer grow turns out to be the best one at the end.
image186.jpg

image187.jpg

I fed the babies last night was kind of surprised at how much they have grown. At least two of them have. The little one is still slow. Not sure if anything is wrong or not. It does have new growth though.
Here is the biggest baby less than six weeks from when it was cut from it's mommy.

image188.jpg
:circle-of-love:

Harvested two of the Jack Herer big girls. Only two to go before I can move the clones under the light. Should get a decent yield off the two girls. There's some really big buds. At least from my perspective as a first time harvester.
image197.jpg

Mick45; Congrats, sure looks like great buds to me!!!! Now for the dry and the cure. Then comes the enjoyment of the fruits of your labor.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Mick that is a really nice long bud. That is going to be a very nice harvest if you have more of them. NICE

Now that is just down right pretty. :goodjob::circle-of-love: reps coming at you

Now that is just down right pretty. :goodjob::circle-of-love: reps coming at you

Thanks beemer. Ended up with 69 grams dry from the two plants. I should have done it better, but I've learned a lot and the smoke from the Jack Herer is great.:cheer:

What are reps and how do you do them? I must have missed that in all the how tos.

Today starts the fifth week of 12/12 for the three babies. I haven't posted any recent pictures because the haven't changed that much. I can't move them directly under the HPS until I harvest the final two big girls. I think they're still a week away. I did take three clones from the clones and am rooting them now.
I think I'm going to let them veg a bit longer than theses three as well.

Thanks beemer. Ended up with 69 grams dry from the two plants. I should have done it better, but I've learned a lot and the smoke from the Jack Herer is great.:cheer:

What are reps and how do you do them? I must have missed that in all the how tos.

Mick the reps are kudo points that someone can give you. The green spot down under your name is your rep points and to give someone reps you click on the star down in the left hand corner of the post of the person you want to give them to. From there you can probably figure it out. To see how many you have go to the bar at the top of the page and click on User CP and then settings. page down.

Here are the three baby jacks starting their 5th week of 12/12. I probably should have begged them longer because they're going to be short plants and the yield will probably be small too. Lots of branches though.
I'm not sure what's going on with the small one. It is growing new branches but it's very, very slow. It's acting just like the original Little Jack that all three are from.

image234.jpg
image230.jpg
image235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom