Jack Herer Memorial Services (1939 - 2010)

Founder
Memorial services for Jack Herer will be on Sunday April 25th, 1:00PM

Eden Memorial Park - 11500 Sepulveda Blvd. Mission Hills, CA 91345

The ceremony is open to the public, please remain peaceful and respectful at all times.

If you would like to help cover Jack's growing medical and funeral expenses, please make a donation here.
The Jack Herer Medical And Memorial Fund

The Herer family themselves are handling this memorial fund, please help them any way you can.

We are deeply saddened by the loss of our friend, mentor and hero Jack Herer. Jack passed in his home on Thursday 4/15/10 and left behind a legacy. He spent much of his life fighting for Hemp and Cannabis legal reform, travelling the world speaking and advocating for those unable and/or unwilling to speak for themselves. His writings have enlightened and influenced millions worldwide, we vow to continue his life's mission until we win this war on a plant, once and for all.

Thanks for your valuable time, energy and support, The Herer Family and 420 Magazine.

Greenest Regards,
Rob Griffin

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Hollywood, CA 90078
Office 818-505-3065
Toll Free 1-888-420-MAGG
420 MAGAZINE
Cannabis Hemp (420Magazine) on Twitter
420 MAGAZINE | MySpace
420 Magazine | Facebook

R.I.P. Jack. You are checking out what is next and working to make it a better place for us when we get there to share it with you. Thank You, and I personally will live life to the fullest in your memory. Out of site, but never forgotten.
I am very Thankful to have met and conversed with Jack a few years ago.

I am planning to attend, I will divert my trip from THC Expose in LA to Mission Hills, and the memorial on my way back to Tucson, AZ. Going to rep AZMMPP and NORML in honor of a man who worked so very hard to make the changes. Will take pics for 420 and post.

Back
Top Bottom