Jack Herer - misidentification?

Tecumseh

I was given this plant a few weeks ago. I was told that it was Jack Herer. After looking at pix of other's plants id'd as J.H., I'm thinking that my plant is something else. My plant has a very indica look to it (big fat leaves). All of the pix that I've seen of J.H. in veg show much slimmer leaves. I would like some opinions from those who know the J.H. strain. Could this be J.H.? I'm thinking not. But, I'm very inexperienced with the different strains. So, what do you think?

DSC01544.jpg

It's no big deal if it's not. The plant was free, it's a female (just started showing), and I love it's fat little self. If it helps, this plant was grown from seed, not a clone.

JH is a HUGE genepool i have a indica leaning pheno that looks kinda like that but not THAT indica. so who knows it could be a JH, was it a bag seed?

JH is a HUGE genepool i have a indica leaning pheno that looks kinda like that but not THAT indica. so who knows it could be a JH, was it a bag seed?

You are right about the stability of Jack, but even if it was Jack I doubt you would get the hazy effect you are looking for with a pheno leaning that far indica. I want to grow out one myself and have been looking for a clone for years.

I got the plant from a friend whose sister brought back seeds from a trip to Amsterdam. So, I can only go by what I've been told.

your right GDog no hazey effect at all its sad, good yield though.

But i have only grown it indoor might do something better out doors.

Back
Top Bottom