Jack Herer Phenotypes

syncal1

Good evening I'm sorry to ask such a newbie question however, I'm just that, a newbie haha. My question is how can I get a better understanding of what phenotype or types I have? Will the fan leaves give it away? How about growth rate or growth type? I would really like to have the haze dominant phenotype. I picked up some from a co-op and it was the indica pheno and lets just say I was bummed. I searched most search engines to look at grow journals however there seems to be a small number out there. Thank you for your time and also for checking this question out. Thanks again.

the real only true way of knowing your phenotype is by growing them out, you cant really just know by seed or plant type that i know of but like breeding you can keep your mother as what phenotype you like most and go from there, or you can try breeding and creating your own but you would need a male or turn one hermie and use that pollen

Shawaa thank you for your response. I was affraid of that. I guess with my new cultivator's eye, I have no choice but to grow them out and find out that way. I have 4 cutting per plant and will have to wait for mother nature and genitics to play their part. Thanks again Shawaa for your input.

Back
Top Bottom