Jack Herer - Problem

smithryder

I'm with a herer jack Seedsman bank 30 days in bloom with this deficiency out, what can this be?
20160728_220059_1.jpg

20160728_220118_1.jpg

or its normally
look im from brazil, my bed for my english

done during the light or not, droplets of a strong chemical can change the structure of the leaf if left on there. I am not convinced that this is the problem however.

It is hard to see from your picture of the entire plant, but I think that I see the damage only on the lower fan leaves... can you confirm this? Where this damage is occurring on the plant is every bit as important as what the damage looks like... and that important clue as to whether this is a mobile or non-mobile nutrient deficiency will help us to determine what it is. At first glance, I am thinking calcium deficiency. Are you supplementing with any calmag?

yes and 1 lower leaves, my spray contains cal, copper and sulfur, but i stop aplying her. i aply only one time. thank you bro

I agree with the rest. It looks like photo toxicity from spray.
Let it ride.

Looks perfect to me, other than the spray.
(note to self - Do not use copper sprays on my plants) :rofl:

PM (powdery mildew, or powder mold), contrary to its name, prefers dry climates. For PM I use potassium bicarbonate.

(knock wood) I've never had to deal with the bud rot types of mold (botrytis, etc.). As Emilya posted, dry air circulation usually prevents them. Sulfur burns works, but are nasty and don't work for me outdoors. Since this usually happens late in bloom, none of the options are attractive. Neem oil derivatives will work and break down about as quick as anything.

Back
Top Bottom