450watt agroled

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_133803.jpg
    IMG_20190317_133803.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20190317_133758.jpg
    IMG_20190317_133758.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 52
The two largest are the Jack's they've gotten too tall under t5 in my smaller tent in Solo cups I've just topped a week ago. Now they're tied down (lst ) in an attempt to save heght and possibly make more bushier
Welcome to 420, I'll pull up a chair for this show would like to try my hand at a Jack Herer hopefully in the near future. Any reason you choose this particular strain?
:goodluck:
Wepl bad luck hit today I snapped one in attempt at lst and no reason I particular just a strain a buddy ran he had seedlings so I decided to use them for practice til Mone came in been trying to keep them up they stayed alive for the most part until today so it WAS a plus I Kno to start training and topping early off next time so lesson learned I don't have much of a teacher here so it's mostly trial and error until I master this just nlogs and videos learning

Cool, fair enough. That sucks about the snappage, did you tape her up? We are pretty lucky with the information we have available to us, we can literally gain a phenomenal about of knowledge at the tap of a button. Would have been pretty hard back before the internet. I'm only a new to gr0wing myself but believe I have learnt a he'll of alot and would be happy to share what I know :)

Cool, fair enough. That sucks about the snappage, did you tape her up? We are pretty lucky with the information we have available to us, we can literally gain a phenomenal about of knowledge at the tap of a button. Would have been pretty hard back before the internet. I'm only a new to gr0wing myself but believe I have learnt a he'll of alot and would be happy to share what I know :)
I tried a little but I think it seemed I made it worse leaves got stuck and torn I just kind if gave up on her I shouldn't have but it was too many cons so I decided to try a clone so maybe I can just have a fresh start with the strain it's been forgiving I just did too much to try make up for my mistakes too fast

I tried a little but I think it seemed I made it worse leaves got stuck and torn I just kind if gave up on her I shouldn't have but it was too many cons so I decided to try a clone so maybe I can just have a fresh start with the strain it's been forgiving I just did too much to try make up for my mistakes too fast
Topped and super cropped... Well bent lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_210549.jpg
    IMG_20190323_210549.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20190323_210540.jpg
    IMG_20190323_210540.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom