Jack47 & Hy-1 Coco Dyna Gro

PE636

Getting things started for my next grow! Here are some details.
Sweet Seeds Jack47 photo fems x2
MM Genetics Hy-1 Hiydrow x1
Coco hand watered dtw
2x4x5 tent with 4" exhaust
HLG320xl QB
Dyna Gro Foliage Pro
Protekt/Bloom/Magpro

So I am going ditch the scrog method this time and try something else, along the lines of manifolding or quadline; we will see what the girls are saying when the time comes...
Decided to give the Dyna Gro nutes a try. They shipped yesterday so should be here next week sometime. Might throw a bit of perlite in the mix this time.
I had tried the Jack47 auto outdoors last summer, it turned out small but it was very potent and yummy so I decided to give the photo version a try in the tent. I have a Hy-1 almost finished in with tent now with the Blueberries. Just a sampler in a 3 liter pot but she is looking nice so I am going to do up another. It's Candida x Girl Scout Cookies I believe. I'll probably be wishing I kept this to two plants but we'll make it work!
Yesterday I dropped the seeds my usual way. Direct seeded in 2/3 full solo cups, pre watered with very light nutes. Covered with plastic wrap and in the utility room on top of the electric water heater.
Not much to see yet but here are the Jack47 seeds.
And here is the current Hy-1 at 62 days 12/12.

Good luck with your grow. You really will have to control their growth, and time the flip in a 5' tall tent. I moved to a taller tent for this reason.
Thanks for the well wishes. In my master plan I will keep them to about 8 main colas each. Hopefully with the lateral branches about the same height as my scrog net usually is. It's tricky especially not being familiar with the strain but I expect the Jack47 could be a big stretcher. Ah well lots of stuff to tie her down with, and the QB lights don't seem too hot until ya get pretty close. Honestly I may decide to do just one Jack47 plus the Hy-1 depending on how they are looking in a few weeks.

Well I forgot to check the closet both last night and this morning... Got home at 8pm and remembered.. All three are up and a bit stretched but not too bad. Also very pale but all good. Going to set up little home for them for a few days until the tent is cleaned out.
Hy-1 is in the middle Jack47 on the ends

Hey PE, subbing up for your grow. Interested in seeing how the dyna grow nutes work for ya.

Strange they all came out so pale though. Low temps or pH possibly off some? They should green up though, I remember having 1 do this before, I just figure it was a genetic thing.

You can likely fit the 3 in that tent though if you time it and train them right, just keep em pinned down :)

Hey PE, subbing up for your grow. Interested in seeing how the dyna grow nutes work for ya.

Strange they all came out so pale though. Low temps or pH possibly off some? They should green up though, I remember having 1 do this before, I just figure it was a genetic thing.

You can likely fit the 3 in that tent though if you time it and train them right, just keep em pinned down :)
Thanks for coming by, I too am interested to see how the nutes work out. I've been using Advanced Nutrients the last few runs.. The paleness is from spending their first day or so in the pitch black, they are opened up and nice and green already.
I probably could squeeze in three but I think two will be easier to work with and probably yield close to the same. I've had a couple of crowded runs so hoping to avoid that this time!

Ah, looking lovely they are. It's great watching the babies grow, I'm always peeking at mine more than the flower room. Got 6 Tutankhamon in my seedling station

Ah, looking lovely they are. It's great watching the babies grow, I'm always peeking at mine more than the flower room. Got 6 Tutankhamon in my seedling station
Nice!! Mine are just under a t5 for a few days until I get the tent cleaned out, trying to let the Hy-1 go maybe another week if possible.

I do the same, I got 4 t5's in my seedling area. Once they are about 2 weeks old they go under the 1200w led panel for veg. Flower under 2 x 600w hps

This is what I found on the Dyna Gro website.
Screenshot_20190201-111338_Chrome.jpg

Seems quite a bit higher ph than I am used to.. Went for 6.2 and 300 ppm including 80 ppm tap water.

They seemed to like the drink. Currently just getting up from their first sleep as they have been on 24/0 until now. Getting some sun in the window.

They spent the yesterday in the tent with the Hy-1 that's finishing up.. She will be harvested in 4 - 7 days.

Looking pretty good in here, babies are growing nicely. Be careful putting your plants on the window sill in the winter. The surface could be a little too cool for the rootzone and they may stretch as they aren't getting quite as much light as you think in the window. Looks like they took the first feed well, some strains can take them early and other don't care for it. Keep up the good work!

Hey thanks, actually they were just sitting in the window for 30 minutes or so while I was disinfecting the tent but I thought it would make a cool picture with the snow behind them! Our windows are triple glazed so they are really warm all around them, but they noticeably dim the light coming through just from all the glass. The flowering Hy-1 was very stretchy as a young un no matter what I did but she grew out of it after a couple of weeks, looks like the new one is the same.

Back
Top Bottom