Jack47 & Hy-1 Coco Dyna Gro

Day 15... Starting to do half foliage pro /half bloom. Along with the protekt and magpro. Still running just under 500 ppm and ph is coming out at 6 on the dot. @farside05 was right the mag pro is very acidic. Plants both seem very happy and are starting to smell a bit. Did a minor defoliation last night as the big fan leaves were ridiculous and I was finding lots of moisture in between overlapping leaves.. Can't wait to see some flowers!
Jack47
Hy-1

Day 23 and things are going great. Tiniest bit of tip burn on the newer leaves on the Jack47 other than that the plants are pretty much perfect.. Still around 400-450 ppm. Gonna have to up the daily volume of water as they are drinking more than ever..
Don't know how I got the Hy-1 into such a hollow bowl shape but it should work out well enough haha.

@farside05 I mix my nutes in a 2.6 liter jug so ya may have to convert to make sense of it but I'll just list ppms.
80-90 ppm tap water, add protekt til I hit 130ppm, foliage pro to 190, bloom to 300 and mag pro to 350-375.. Was running a bit stronger around 450ppm and with more foliage pro but the Jack47 seems to be happier a bit lower. Twice a day feeds, just after lights on and the second 3 hours before lights out. No ph down needed it has been coming out between 6 and 6.1 since adding the bloom and magpro.

Day 36 I think.. Looking decent overall. Thinking the Jack47 was a little heavy on the N, I had reduced the foliage pro a few days back, the Hy-1 started to fade immediately (should have known better, the test plant seemed to be a hungry girl too) and the Jack47 was a little bit slower to react. Both picked up a handful of pretty yellow older fan leaves really quickly so bumped the nutes back up.. Little too early for that much fade I think! Just starting to see the first hints of darkening pistils.

Nice plants! :welldone:

I've had a few of the Jack47 autos from Sweet Seeds.
They were very stinky.:bong:
Smoke was also that sugary lemon. :peace:
Thanks! Good to hear about the flavour I hope it carries through!
I had tried a Jack47 auto outside last summer but it only turned out fair since it was wayyy too hot and windy in my location. Even still it seemed quite potent and tasty so that's why I wanted to try the photoperiod in the tent.

I need to start deciding what to put outdoors this summer. Probably going to grab some autos of some sort. Not sure about doing a photo outside here, lots do so but for simplicity I am thinking autos. Fall weather can be a toss up here so I will be trying to finish anything by end of Sept at the latest. End of August preferably! That would give me about 90 good days outside from last frost. I will probably be starting them indoors for the first week then gradually kick them out. If I ambitious I might make a really small greenhouse in the veggie garden and try a couple right in the ground. Well see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom