Jack47 Solo Grow

PE636

I decided to make a new journal for my next plant.. I ended up germinating a Sweet Seeds Jack47 photo I had leftover from last year or the one before. It's was a nice smoke so wanting more! I had a nice one going outside this summer, but a run of terrible weather and having to move her into a shed near the end resulted in lots of mold, total loss..I was going to do a Strawberry Cough next but the seed didn't want to crack after a week, then I realized I had another Jack47 bean! :woohoo:
She just popped her head above the coco this morning.

It's going to be just the one plant, 5gallons of coco/perlite , Megacrop, Dynomyco and a bit of luck. She's currently under my old 400w hps with a handful of strawberry plants, as the tent still contains a Gorilla Zkittles and Cheese finishing up, another couple of weeks at most. Eventually she will have the 2x4 tent and 320w qb fixture.

@Hyperionloader
@The Celt
@Pennywise
@DYNOMYCO
@Sweet Seeds Tommy

I decided to make a new journal for my next plant.. I ended up germinating a Sweet Seeds Jack47 photo I had leftover from last year or the one before. It's was a nice smoke so wanting more! I had a nice one going outside this summer, but a run of terrible weather and having to move her into a shed near the end resulted in lots of mold, total loss..I was going to do a Strawberry Cough next but the seed didn't want to crack after a week, then I realized I had another Jack47 bean! :woohoo:

It's going to be just the one plant, 5gallons of coco/perlite , Megacrop, Dynomyco and a bit of luck. She's currently under my old 400w hps with a handful of strawberry plants, as the tent still contains a Gorilla Zkittles and Cheese finishing up, another couple of weeks at most. Eventually she will have the 2x4 tent and 320w qb fixture.

@Hyperionloader
@The Celt
@Pennywise
@DYNOMYCO
@Sweet Seeds Tommy
I wasn't invited, but looks like a solid plan has been hatched! Noice!

The plant on the left here is the Jack47 I had outside this summer, wish I could have got her to harvest, she was sporting some delicious looking nugs! Seemed to be the same as my first indoor one the other year.. And I'm hoping this new baby is the same again.

The plant on the left here is the Jack47 I had outside this summer, wish I could have got her to harvest, she was sporting some delicious looking nugs! Seemed to be the same as my first indoor one the other year.. And I'm hoping this new baby is the same again.
Hard to see those shrubs and process that weather and mold made them a "total loss"!
Chin up, new baby to keep an eye on. :goodluck:

Hard to see those shrubs and process that weather and mold made them a "total loss"!
Chin up, new baby to keep an eye on. :goodluck:
Ya I was pretty disgusted! That pic is earlier on in flowering , the jack47 in particular was almost done when disaster hit.. They went from perfect to full of mold because we had a bunch of really cool rainy windy weather at that time, I put them in the shed, but there was little to no airflow for like a week.. Bad mistake,probably would have done better left outside.. Live and learn I guess..
This morning I changed the HPS bulb for the MH one. The new baby is still hanging out with my strawberry plants. I'll give her a little feeding later today and get a pic up, she's looking good though. Little stretchy hence the bulb change we will see if that helps... Probably another week before the tent is clear.

@Hyperionloader
@The Celt
@Pennywise
@DYNOMYCO
@Sweet Seeds Tommy

Had no idea they were lost to mold and weather :( I would have cried
It was in the intro, I doubled back seeing the shrubs lol
I fought aphids and an injury but did get my buds harvested & into jars. Perspective can be a rotten equaliser ;)

It was in the intro, I doubled back seeing the shrubs lol
I fought aphids and an injury but did get my buds harvested & into jars. Perspective can be a rotten equaliser ;)
Damn pests!! I had a couple of pepper plants in the house this fall, they got hit with aphids also! They didn't seem to find my strawberries or the weed tent so that was a close call. No more pepper plants needless to say.

Damn pests!! I had a couple of pepper plants in the house this fall, they got hit with aphids also! They didn't seem to find my strawberries or the weed tent so that was a close call. No more pepper plants needless to say.
For sure! They distracted me and my attention was on the 2 bagseed plants with aphids while they spread to my healthy 4 plants infested with aphids. Like I said, I won making it to jars...
It will be great to see you take it back while we get snowed in lol
Edit: added - it was the aphid soup bud washing step that I used thecelt's recipe for :ciao: always something to squirrel away for next time.

glad to hear you made it to jars.
Back in 03 I lost a crop to spider mites.. literally had hundreds of em on the dried bud.. my eyes aren’t too good and I didn’t notice until it was too late. Since then nothing I grow with EVER goes outside and I pasteurize all of my coco prior to charging it. Bastard pests..

glad to hear you made it to jars.
Back in 03 I lost a crop to spider mites.. literally had hundreds of em on the dried bud.. my eyes aren’t too good and I didn’t notice until it was too late. Since then nothing I grow with EVER goes outside and I pasteurize all of my coco prior to charging it. Bastard pests..
^ :rolleyes: ba$tards indeed!

I was a little late ordering, and Canada Post was pretty slow last week, so my Dynomyco didn't show up until Friday afternoon after she was just barely above ground.. When I got it I poked a few holes halfway to the side of the cup and dropped a bit of the inoculant right in there.. Just topped up the cup with coco and a sprinkle of the Dynomyco and fed her to runof. She was a little stretchy under the HPS, so hopefully the change to MH and a bit closer will help.. She's looking good though, we'll get something interesting here soon.

I was a little late ordering, and Canada Post was pretty slow last week, so my Dynomyco didn't show up until Friday afternoon after she was just barely above ground.. When I got it I poked a few holes halfway to the side of the cup and dropped a bit of the inoculant right in there.. Just topped up the cup with coco and a sprinkle of the Dynomyco and fed her to runof. She was a little stretchy under the HPS, so hopefully the change to MH and a bit closer will help.. She's looking good though, we'll get something interesting here soon.

Awesome! Can't wait to see this baby grow with healthy roots and frosty buds! :)

Back
Top Bottom