Jackopotomus EWC & Pro-Mix 2018

I know of another grower having worms in his pots.
But then you can't give nutrients or use bugspray right?
Jus find something that says worm friendly on it.

I dont plan on using any synthetic notes or chemical bugsprays. In a no till system the goal is to feed the microlife in the soil they in turn feed the plants. I will be supplementing with Gaia green organic dry amendments and ACT's aerated compost tea, But that should be all I need to grow. Again I'm in Ontario it's legal here I can go online and buy it, and the quality is just fine, what I want is a conneseur quality. All those chemicals will help you grow quantities but not necessarily quality. I dont mean to start a debate on the subject as there are plenty of those out there already but it's how I feel,what I think, and that's my driving goal.

I dont plan on using any synthetic notes or chemical bugsprays. In a no till system the goal is to feed the microlife in the soil they in turn feed the plants. I will be supplementing with Gaia green organic dry amendments and ACT's aerated compost tea, But that should be all I need to grow. Again I'm in Ontario it's legal here I can go online and buy it, and the quality is just fine, what I want is a conneseur quality. All those chemicals will help you grow quantities but not necessarily quality. I dont mean to start a debate on the subject as there are plenty of those out there already but it's how I feel,what I think, and that's my driving goal.
If ya ever get bugs, try the Safers brand insecticide soap. Pennywise himself commends it. I got a bottle. Just in case.

If ya ever get bugs, try the Safers brand insecticide soap. Pennywise himself commends it. I got a bottle. Just in case.
Can you post a pic of the bottle again bro? I wanna take a screen shot so i know what to get :) thanks mang

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-22-12-47-01.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-22-12-47-01.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 83
They say that one of the advantages of living soil and ACT's is that it breeds a population of bugs that are beneficial to the plant and soil, those bugs will compete with and kill the nasty bugs. I will never want a sterile grow room as I would with hydro.
Ooh that's interesting.

I love this thinking :hug:
amd boy do i know that one this time round .lol
We have all been newbies

I love this thinking :hug:

We have all been newbies
dwcr has me like a total novice after growing for donkeys years in other medium
scary journey when u watch it all go pear shaped but have been following your own logic. forums and u guys are invaluable here

Back
Top Bottom