Jackopotomus EWC & Pro-Mix 2018

Started to see some yellowing on the edges of the older growth on CHD as well as a close up the yellow spots which I'm seeing sporadically on all 3 plants

at the very bottom of this picture, in the center, we see leaf damage. This is not natural plant generated damage... this leaf has been eaten. The yellow spots again look like something feeding on the leaves. There is some sort of critter in there... I would look for thrips.

All right so I'm thinking neem oil spray, more diatomaceous earth, some Castile soap spray, and maybe the garlic chilli pepper spray if needed. Really want to avoid any chemicals. I've heard of people doing companion planting to ward off pests. I could throw in some Basil and maybe marigolds, any one on here have any experience with that?
probably too late for companion planting on this round, but i do like all of the other methods you mentioned. Do something soon so they don't really take hold in there.

So finding it more difficult than I thought to get neem oil apparently its illegal in Canada? But I got a few leads. So last Friday I sprayed them down with soapy water, did Christmas over the weekend, checked in them on Monday, looked ok and sprayed em with soapy water, had a bit of a wilt so I sub irrigated by dumping the last of my reservoir into the wadding pool I keep them in. Filled the kiddie pool up about 1 - 2 inches, few hours later all the water was gone and the wilt had gone away. Checked in today the thrips are really going to town on the ltk. I did a heavy defoliation and took two cuttings from each plant. Covered the soil in a heavy layer of Diatomaceous Earth. I still haven't seen bugs on the leaves on the dirt or flying around the tent. Also noticed that the ltk which I supercropped got supercropped to hard and actual has a whole in the stem where the nuckle is, I can see light pass through it. I did that a few weeks ago and the tops are still really strong so apparently she's resilient. 6 cuttings were dipped in powder and placed in Solo cups. In a tray under a dome next to the original three. Leaves cut back thoroughly misted, that was around 2 this afternoon at 7 the domes lid was dry so I misted everything again.

I wish I had done a better job of keeping track of things but here we are. These girls are about 2 weeks into flower. The clones I took didn't take my fault, I kept them in Solo cups too long and wasn't watering enough. The LTK ended up being Male so I pulled it last week and fed it to my worms. They have had two tea treatments of worm tea.

So these two got finished off. My journal routine fell apart. I started to overcompensate by under watering in the end I wound up with 2 1/2 Mason jars full of sparse buds. Not too potent but really lovely flavour. Took the summer off and just getting ready for my next round. This time around I hope to do a better job of journaling. I'm also switching over to SIP rubbermaid totes. Planning on starting one seed every week so that I can see the progress from one week to the next. Thanks to those who followed sorry for falling off the rails with this journal.

Back
Top Bottom