Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

You, sir, are the MASTER of Cannabis! From one gardener to another, I tip my hat to you. Even tho I can't grow any cannabis where I'm at. I still plan on getting a grow tent and growing my own flowers, It seems that the property my daughter built her new house on is re-claimed strip mine land. No topsoil whatsoever. That sux. But, I can still grow indoors. I might even plant some carrots.
Huge thanks I really try to give my all I’m doing veggie or flowers run after this run just for the fun of it tag me in wen u start . N dam a mind no top soil u ever used promix it’s not soil but gets the job done very well

AF3C11FB-A9D8-4925-9D78-716F67CA71A2.jpeg

Here is last pic of my huge girl

AF3C11FB-A9D8-4925-9D78-716F67CA71A2.jpeg

Here is last pic of my huge girl
Some kinda joke bruh 🤣🤣 why's my tent always look half empty 🤔 🤣🤣
I joke I joke lol nice haul brother start my DWC next month and your pics get me excited every time lol. 👌👌👌

Awesome work in Jacks Jungle awaiting smoke report and contest pics .
Definitely love some DWC .
Thanks fam !!! Will post how much it did after trim party is over but I say plus a lb just on that plant

Well my grow yielded 2.5 lb and a shyt ton of trill talking bout 2 huge trash bags Full ! This hash run goin to b great !

Hi Jack. I have it on good authority you grow big autos. Are these plants autos or photos?
Love dwc I run autos there they get huge and super simple to do !
Ya see now, that's what I heard.

I'm a new auto grower. Only been doing it for 3 years and I grow without tent and equipment, organic with lights.

Stunning plants you have here!

Thanks brother don’t take much on having big plants I used to grow out a tent kinda miss it lol ! Those plants were photos but my autos are the same size I dropped 4 autos last night 2 purple lemonade from fast buds and other are from atlas will post some pics soon but all my autos have to be hydro only way of them growing half way decent !

Back
Top Bottom