Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Congrats my peeps but dam f weird that o got mine before u got urs ecg since I'm way out here i was thinking i would b the last
Yea I figured I would get mine first. I even signed up a day before you I believe lol. I’m pretty far out in the mtns though and mail can be slow getting to me seems like. Oh well at least I got them lol. Wife won’t be home till late so it will probably be morning before I get pics up. I’m not expecting anything else so it has to be my beans. I should have got her to open it when she called but I was afraid she would loose the seeds out or something lol. That would be my luck. I can’t wait to see my T-shirt lol.✌️

Me too brotha mine are on there cube awaiting life to begin lol goin to go ck my buckets later c if its ph stable since it usally takes one day for it to stable

All doin well lemon haze has lil light dif but root look fine new growth still gettin used to bein in water but all well my way the auto doin well n bent lol

Me neither man, I love big colas and dwc is a great way to get them lol. Depending how I like growing dwc I may go full time dwc. I believe I’m gonna love growing dwc.✌️

Lmao if u like big colas then u will love dwc lol. I fell in love right away after my first plant haha. And man fast bud beans make some monsters even my b.d'matic from them im doing under my after market cob light which imo during flower kinda sucks compared to my dwarf star or my growant light but even under tht one its making some nice tops so i know once i get it under my growant light its guna thicken up. But still nice genetics to work with hope it goes good for ya brotha.

Lmao if u like big colas then u will love dwc lol. I fell in love right away after my first plant haha. And man fast bud beans make some monsters even my b.d'matic from them im doing under my after market cob light which imo during flower kinda sucks compared to my dwarf star or my growant light but even under tht one its making some nice tops so i know once i get it under my growant light its guna thicken up. But still nice genetics to work with hope it goes good for ya brotha.
I believe I will be full time dwc before you know it lol. I think I might try one of my Blue Dream’matic in dwc. I’m gonna have to order what I need. Probably get some of it at Walmart-mart. As for the air stone, is air stone and bubbler the same thing or is one better than the other. I want to make sure I get decent equipment to make the most out of my yield. Also I’ve heard people talk about chillers, should I get a chiller so I won’t have any root rot problems? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have everything I need to get me to harvest lol. I can order the net cups on Amazon.✌️

Dam bro the girls are lookn good u start any of the fast buds beans yet? Gud luck bro hopefully they stay growing good and strong for ya.
O yeah got 3 bluedreamatic cookin now lol

U
I believe I will be full time dwc before you know it lol. I think I might try one of my Blue Dream’matic in dwc. I’m gonna have to order what I need. Probably get some of it at Walmart-mart. As for the air stone, is air stone and bubbler the same thing or is one better than the other. I want to make sure I get decent equipment to make the most out of my yield. Also I’ve heard people talk about chillers, should I get a chiller so I won’t have any root rot problems? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have everything I need to get me to harvest lol. I can order the net cups on Amazon.✌️
i dnt havr chillers just ac work great n i get most of my stuff at walmart like stones air pump buckets lid all u need is nutrients n i use hydro gaurd n h202 for root rot works great im using z7 now dnt c the diffrence using hydrogaurd or h202 but we will c

U
i dnt havr chillers just ac work great n i get most of my stuff at walmart like stones air pump buckets lid all u need is nutrients n i use hydro gaurd n h202 for root rot works great im using z7 now dnt c the diffrence using hydrogaurd or h202 but we will c
Yea I will definitely need to get some hydroguard and z7. I’ve heard a lot of good things about both.✌️

I’ve got some brand new blue Walmart buckets with white lids, same white lid I seen on your bucket. I guess I could cut hole in it for my net pot. Then once I get a air pump and a air stone I should be about ready besides the nutrients and clay balls. Am I missing anything? I see a Blue Dream’matic going in dwc soon lol.✌️

I’ve got some brand new blue Walmart buckets with white lids, same white lid I seen on your bucket. I guess I could cut hole in it for my net pot. Then once I get a air pump and a air stone I should be about ready besides the nutrients and clay balls. Am I missing anything? I see a Blue Dream’matic going in dwc soon lol.✌️
Dude thats all u need brotha ive used the White lids works good but its simple brotha n yes i c my brooklyn fina pop up i have both dwc Rollin waiting

I jus

I jus Keep frozen bottles of water in there with the roots and change it out with a different one i keep 2 bottles each bucket so i can take one out while the other freezes that works jus fine and when i hVe the a.c on in the house i dnt even use em just when its really hot out

Back
Top Bottom