Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Looking good blaze here are ur girls n mine but those clones ofurs goin to blow up

Looks great! I I retired my 10 inch pot ..too heavy to lift to Check roots ..a 6 inch works great!
Don't mind me , lurker blurter and I'm medicated. ;)

Me too man bsa def came out big n strong c4 n tangy I will make Shure it's something special

Thats for sure bro she big as hell lol. An I got faith in u man b4 long they guna be beasts as well lol. How they doing since the transition to soil?

Dam brother looking great my man. Congrats on that flower room jesus shit is gettn huge in there lol. And I'm surprised at how small the c4 is to already start flowering. Did u have her in the dwc from the start or did u transplant her to dwc from soil. I see some kind of soil or sumthn so thts why I was wondering maybe it kinda stunted her abit. Or maybe it's from my cross I made and the pineapple express in her will make her bush out more and get abunch of budsites. I remember the pineapple express started to flower when she was shorter and then jus kept making bud sites an kept slightly smaller but wider then my others. So hopefully u get a good harvest of some frosty flavorful buds gud luck bro.

Nope dwc her hole life I'm not sad I have seed them tripple in flower my brotha they both have really strong stalks

I'm sure ur guna knock it out the park ur girls always look so good an the garden is usually always full an healthy green. Speaking of full man u shud see my devil's carnival clones in tht 30 gal tote. I flipped them finally to flower the other day like 2 days ago an they have almost doubled in height lmao. Man I cant wait for my quantum board light to show up an really see what these babies can do. Or rather what this super soil can do lol. I'll snap a pic or 3 n show u how big they gettn jus one sec.

Thanks my brotha there def taking there time but the only one I have in pro mix is tangy she is also flowering but now it's time for the best to real out devil c is on my to-do list

Thanks my brotha there def taking there time but the only one I have in pro mix is tangy she is also flowering but now it's time for the best to real out devil c is on my to-do list

Yea bro this devils carnival is the tits lol. Thanx @Nismo12 an canna for making this amazing strain. I love how fast she grows into a dam beast lol. And with doing 30 gallons of hibrix soil I'm pretty sure these will be monsters come harvest. Soon once my quantum board light arrives I'll be putting them under a dwarf star and my brand new QB light or maybe ill jus keep the growant light an see how she does under that and my QB idk yet ill figure it out once it shows up lol. But yea without further ado here she is lol.

Here is the one under my mars hydro reflector 96 led light.

Then here is the other side under my growant led light.

Back
Top Bottom