Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Well guys almost lost my neice last night 5 min cpr bright her back now she under 12 hrs surgery man I’m so f sad bro I Ben dealing with this for 3 months n if she don’t pass this surgery she will need a heart transplant I could guarantee she won’t have to b on a list I lived my life man lil baby haven’t even weed the day of light n that f kills me y’all pls keep her in yalls prayers elijah!!!!!!!!

Well shit, Jack. I'm really sorry to hear about that. T's&P's all around. That shit is rough and just wrecks everyone involved. My daughter was just over a year old and got really really sick. Was touch and go for about 3 months and they couldn't tell us if she would make it through the night.

She did pull through though. Kids are tough little buggers, and she's a happy go lucky kiddo that will be 23 soon.

Well shit, Jack. I'm really sorry to hear about that. T's&P's all around. That shit is rough and just wrecks everyone involved. My daughter was just over a year old and got really really sick. Was touch and go for about 3 months and they couldn't tell us if she would make it through the night.

She did pull through though. Kids are tough little buggers, and she's a happy go lucky kiddo that will be 23 soon.
Yeah man I def agree hope all goes well man at least so
She can c how beautiful is the sky or the sun or even the stars at night

I’m loving this new light for shure my other plants are doin amazing fast growth I feel once these clones root there goin to blow up u think I should start looking for a trellis

Ok then it will stay with out how was the viewing on the new spot brother u figured out wat light ur goin to b running

Hells yea brotha ok did the last of cloning for now did a few more never can have enough I just want to have a full n even table wen I do make seeds I will run a auto run in the table should b fun but we will c took some more pics . Hope u land that spot man so how big is the second room ur still goin to run a flood table I bet urs goin to b bigger I wish I had a hole room things would b so much better I’m crammed in my bathroom

3BD53319-B935-4E49-B0FB-FEFBC9318AFE.jpeg
9C0811B6-CAB7-42F9-AB7E-D092C9F72109.jpeg
6F2A422F-5FF8-4E02-B5F6-1A8127A7CD6F.jpeg

Cheese
AEBE6AED-CF5E-404C-954A-7FF89C6299C2.jpeg
gelato k both doin wat better under the better lighting

Plenty of space man I’ve Ben checking those mars 25o for the price really can’t go wrong I’m picking one up in a few weeks goin to try it on my coral grow op

Back
Top Bottom