Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

[imagines jack, running from bunker to bunker... 20x, totalling 6 figures in both wattage and electricity bills]

it does seem like there's alot more buzz about mars, this yr. and all the mars peeps I've seen on here, in the wk I've been on- blow mine away. i have shocking, unburned watts, tooooo (kid's wanting for acceptance, accent). sigh.
Yeah man
I’m looking into there sp 250 another great looking light

u guys have followers, with mars, sponsored, gear... someone, grab a club, find one... do what u must and drag em back here. if they're really worth sponsoring, they won't feel threatened, makin the intros... someone put jack n mars, next to each other, before jack has to break off another grip of kAche.
just point the f'r out and I'll make a call... find some channel lock totin pipe hittin mofos to drag em front n center.
sounds like a fun, thursday, anyway!

ever hear the one that goes, like this?: the quietest man in the room, has the biggest... "feet"... in the room?
it's the first time iiii have seen steel toes, make a peep. just sayin... ladies...

It's always been 24 or higher...humidity in the room of the tent is 51 now and I have wet towel hanging in tent.

Would having to alter my Ph from 4.9 5.0 range into a high 6.8 range be the problem possibly because it has taken me a bit to get my runoff perfect in that range.
I wudnt worry so much about run off as much as what ur putting in i wud bump it up to 6.2 to 6.4 see if tht helps out if ur doing soil that is lol. Which i kinda think u are with the whole run off thing lol. But yea jus 2 make sure what is ur medium of choice u got them in?

Good jesus the dam jungle:laugh:. Man wait till harvest this is guna be insane:rofl:. Maybe shuda flipped alil sooner lol. Well atleast u got a great light:idea: to be able to handle the penetration need to get all the way threw that lil forest :rofl: ur growing there. Well shit they look great brother congrats. An are those Black Doms fans going crispy on ya or is tht jus from the way the light looks in the pic? Eitherway things are rockn over at ur place. Shit wen those clones are ready its guna be a :party:over at jacks place lol. An hey with the clones in the sog grow u gt black doms in there right? Well did u make sure to get both phenos in there or did u jus get cuts from one of the plants?

Man they look great an member to be tip spreading like a mofo to help make fatter colas an helps so they dnt get all lanky either.

Yeah man
I’m looking into there sp 250 another great looking light

Im thinking about trying to get some far red cobs for some added flower power lol. But the far red mimics the fall season an tricks the plants into thinking they are like in a shaded area. But since it has way more intensity then a shaded spot they grow into the light and get all kinds of colors an frosty like a mofo. I seen another grower buddy of mine on here using that trick. An his plants always have some great purples an blues and massive yellows pinks and reds. His garden cudnt look more beautiful plus the dam buds i want them lmao. So i askd him how he gets them that way. An he said he uses some 3k cobs and some 2500k cobs. Ill have to check to see what ones were the far red or if those are sepparate then the others idk. But either way i want to get my hands on some LMAO.

that's it! I'm buying some food coloring and finger paint. these guys r cheatin. i never get all that color!

I'm soooo bummed. how many days, since i moved the red light, to the middle? it's night n day. anyone need to add length, over girth? u know this is the first time, in my life, I'm actually beggin for that change? anyway... i want two RED, THREE THOUSAND WATTers, that burn, in the 600s..., in trade, for same n the violeNt range.
it's like choosing which knob to turn, to fill the tub, in the winter... only there isn't one that says H... do u still bathe? do i stop growing? i need red!
i know every single one of u handy, aholes (obviously a "soil-less"/organic zealot), holding a handful of red, LED, spare bulbs... is laughing at me.

I wudnt worry so much about run off as much as what ur putting in i wud bump it up to 6.2 to 6.4 see if tht helps out if ur doing soil that is lol. Which i kinda think u are with the whole run off thing lol. But yea jus 2 make sure what is ur medium of choice u got them in?

Good jesus the dam jungle:laugh:. Man wait till harvest this is guna be insane:rofl:. Maybe shuda flipped alil sooner lol. Well atleast u got a great light:idea: to be able to handle the penetration need to get all the way threw that lil forest :rofl: ur growing there. Well shit they look great brother congrats. An are those Black Doms fans going crispy on ya or is tht jus from the way the light looks in the pic? Eitherway things are rockn over at ur place. Shit wen those clones are ready its guna be a :party:over at jacks place lol. An hey with the clones in the sog grow u gt black doms in there right? Well did u make sure to get both phenos in there or did u jus get cuts from one of the plants?
Nope no crispy leafs yet brother n dam I knew it I should have flipped sonner will do some tip spreading tonight

Working a lot of hours, I think we have tomorrow off though.

Gotta make that money so u can start a grow again with some good new genetics or u guna go with some of the older stock an clear the shelfs alil lol. An are u growing anything yet or no?

I’ll be running stuff mainly from my stash.
Smart n morning shift not to bad but I’m not the topical morning guy lol I’m used to it boy I hated getting up for school lol

7F14F400-9ED0-496C-896A-E6C092BF1345.jpeg
Look what I found I had to we’re it today lol

Back
Top Bottom