Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Yup what I’m worried but roots continue growing in my table
983EAEB6-15CE-4596-88F2-1ACD4FE25ADD.jpeg

Evrey were lol

(From the mega crop thread.)

Jack, with the table, would square fabric pots work? That should, in theory, help with the root issue. :)

Plus being square, they can fit together pretty well too. :)

I was goin with square ones but couldn’t fit that many a prob do fab pots idk let’s c how this run goes so far so good

Super amazed how well there doin how bout ur girls how they doin

Lemon Drop auto is on day 8, doin her thing. First set of leaves gettin big, second set growin out.

Just put a Six Shooter and Blue Dream auto (they're both on day 2 today) into their big girl pots this afternoon. Both have first sets popped out and probably gonna be takin off like mad.

Two more auto strains still in the popping phase, but should be above ground in the next few days. I popped 2 of each strain to make sure I got something from each one.

I haven't put up any from today, but there's a few in my lab/secondary journal.

I took a few earlier that I was going to put up later tonight.

Lemon Drop auto is on day 8, doin her thing. First set of leaves gettin big, second set growin out.

Just put a Six Shooter and Blue Dream auto (they're both on day 2 today) into their big girl pots this afternoon. Both have first sets popped out and probably gonna be takin off like mad.

Two more auto strains still in the popping phase, but should be above ground in the next few days. I popped 2 of each strain to make sure I got something from each one.

Dam bro sounds like u got a nice line up right there. Are the six shooter an bluedream autos from fast buds by chance?? Im actually running a bluedream auto from them myself. An dam bro they are some pretty potent fire ass buds. I notice each time i run the bluedream auto they have some major frost to them an smell soooo gud:drool::drool: lol. Ill have to swing by ur journal an check out the plants see what all u got going on over in ur world lol.

Dam bro sounds like u got a nice line up right there. Are the six shooter an bluedream autos from fast buds by chance?? Im actually running a bluedream auto from them myself. An dam bro they are some pretty potent fire ass buds. I notice each time i run the bluedream auto they have some major frost to them an smell soooo gud:drool::drool: lol. Ill have to swing by ur journal an check out the plants see what all u got going on over in ur world lol.

Yep! Six Shooter, Blue Dream, Green Crack, and Mexican Airlines; all from Fast Buds.

The auto Lemon Drop is from Oasis, and ended up sprouting after 10 days or so I think, right before I was going to toss it. So 5 autos to tide me over while the photos get started and then cook up a batch.

Back
Top Bottom