420 Magazine Background

Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

bluter

supposed to be good.
one of my friends swears religiously by it.

actually did mild h202 most of my active hydro days. still use it a bit in hempy.
may not now as don't think it acts well with MC

Jack420

It will go in my res today I started sm90 in the flood table but it got a funky smell I didn’t like so did a res change and gonna do hydroguard

Jack420

supposed to be good.
one of my friends swears religiously by it.

actually did mild h202 most of my active hydro days. still use it a bit in hempy.
may not now as don't think it acts well with MC
I had similar problems that’s why I’m going with hydroguard I can’t z7 unless I order it online I’d rather go get it when I need it

Jack420

Ok the gurd is in my res so far so good took that smell away instantly really surprised

O n I added some cal I think there asking me for some didn’t want to add it but I kno there happier now

multiVortex

Glad you're getting it sorted. :)

Shits a pain in the ass sometimes. :laugh:

N420

Your plants are on point jack! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your help over on my journal. I did a res change today with the h202 and a couple of hours later the roots are looking great and most of the brown is gone!

Wish we could get hydroguard here in the great white north.

Jack420

Yessir. You're in fine shape to hit it. :D
Yeah man they better love me to drive 2 hr to get the guard I def seen a lil sizzle wen I added it so hopfull get all my things cleaned up

Jack420

Your plants are on point jack! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your help over on my journal. I did a res change today with the h202 and a couple of hours later the roots are looking great and most of the brown is gone!

Wish we could get hydroguard here in the great white north.
Dam brother u don’t now how glad I am to hear that I love giving a hand n it actually working that’s y we all here to share knowledge n support ppl on there journey to making some buds

N420

Jack420

Things are goin well roots are def whiter n I c that my res is much cleaner wil dona res change soon but I ran out of mc hope it arrives tomorrow

Jack420

Jack420

Has eny one had bugs in there water befor n how to get rid of them I herd they don’t much of harm but idk it’s all a first for me

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Jack420

I've used peroxide to kill them, had little white bugs in my water one grow.
Those are it brother I did run h202 killed a lot but they still coming idk really never had this problem befor plants still doin well just really nervous

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Top Bottom