Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

No such thing as overkill when cleaning and sanitizing

Hoping it's not bad enough that I gotta get in there and do a super scrub. I think I caught it early enough that dosing it at a double rate, running bleach or whatever, etc should do it.

Aye, it does. Lesson learned though, and no harm other than a little more work to do to it.

Yeah, it will. Should be able to get things settled by tomorrow evening, and the z7 tonight will help get it in the right direction.

That first dose should be mixed in now, so going to run down and add in a second.

It’s goin around man it f sucks bro the goopies noooooo lol next run goin to b fire opened the clone box boy do they smell great

Yeah, it will. Should be able to get things settled by tomorrow evening, and the z7 tonight will help get it in the right direction.

That first dose should be mixed in now, so going to run down and add in a second.
Man hope u beat it

Man hope u beat it

Me too. So far, the first dose of z7 was doin work when I opened up the res for the second dose a little over an hour ago. Added the second dose anyway. Ain't gonna hurt nothin.

Will let that run its course overnight, and see from there.

Funny thing though. When I was battling the pH on what, Wednesday? I took out a 5gal bucket from the system, and added a fresh 5gal with no nutes to thin the ppm a tick. That bucket had no lid, no aeration, and was just sitting next to the res. No issues with it. I just added another 13g to it (total, for 5gal), and 10ml of calmag, and used it in the lab tent. Waste not, want not I guess. :laugh:

It's pH was still 5.7, too, so I bumped it up to 6.2 for the promix in the other tent.

Thanks brother really apriciate just got back from fishing nothing the cold def put a hold on things

Well thanks for the invite. Boooooooo. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me too.

River's been shit here this year. Mostly flooded and trashed up with all the crap coming down. Right about the time that all settled down, the water temp dropped 20* over about 10 days. There went that. Bite was off.

Bout another 45 days and the blues will start a winter nibble, so will try to get in on that a bit. Might have 25lb of flathead filet pieces in the freezer. That can get me into spring if I'm really careful.

How's that hydroguard working out for you jack?

I'm considering switching to it, but not sure yet. If so, I'll have to go grab some today, along with some bleach so I can flush and kill whatever this crap is.

Guessing from research that it's brown algae, which apparently is good without any light. :rolleyes:

Stupid, stupid me for not keeping up on adding z7 this whole time, plants or not, as well as thinking I'd be ok with nutes and not adding it since there wasn't any plants or lights on yet. ugh.

Back
Top Bottom