Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Yup I always rinse it well since it compressed for ten bucks I can’t bitch to much bought two so I’m good for next run also my hydro store was empty man dude was man buy all u can get now trying to sell me on changing my nutes to canna I was light dude I kno that could be awesome stuff but for the price I go way further using mc n don’t have to buy all the extra bottles he was like u running mc never mind lol

Yup I always rinse it well since it compressed for ten bucks I can’t bitch to much bought two so I’m good for next run also my hydro store was empty man dude was man buy all u can get now trying to sell me on changing my nutes to canna I was light dude I kno that could be awesome stuff but for the price I go way further using mc n don’t have to buy all the extra bottles he was like u running mc never mind lol
It would be hard to change for what it did on my last grow ! Cheap nutrients and a personal record breaker who could ask for more ?

Dude I did very well my last run the best plants I grew ever man I love mc man super happy to even tried it really made a dif in my grow definitely

Dude I did very well my last run the best plants I grew ever man I love mc man super happy to even tried it really made a dif in my grow definitely
That 941 grams in a 5’x5’ tent is what intrigues me I’ll break the 1000 g after the Dosidos I hope .

Dang brother using what light I kno the ts series I got a plate off an a shyt load of trim but will strive for better

he was like u running mc never mind lol

Mine was the same way. :laugh:

Keep up on the PIM stuff from the start and it'll be good.

Air circulation will help too. Keep em thinned out in the leaves and that will help as well.

I think I could pull two ponds this run using my light what u say hippie

I pulled 970g from my 4x4...

running autos.

Lol pim? Lol not good with lingo hahahha but dam that’s a killer yeild brother I’m def goin to do better if that nate can stay away long enough

Lol pim? Lol not good with lingo hahahha but dam that’s a killer yeild brother I’m def goin to do better if that nate can stay away long enough

IPM, maybe? Whatever the term is, but the preventative pest management stuff.

I wonder if you couldn't diffuse essential oils or something, similar to a foliar application? Get one of those cool mist humidifiers that you can use oils with, then get one of those combo oils that has the clove, cinnamon, lemon, rosemary, and eucalyptus mixed up.

I dunno. Something that's crossed my mind and I added a note to look into it further.

I think I could pull two ponds this run using my light what u say hippie
Those qb have what it takes to get the job done . Knowing your grows it will be 3 pounds plus !

IPM, maybe? Whatever the term is, but the preventative pest management stuff.

I wonder if you couldn't diffuse essential oils or something, similar to a foliar application? Get one of those cool mist humidifiers that you can use oils with, then get one of those combo oils that has the clove, cinnamon, lemon, rosemary, and eucalyptus mixed up.

I dunno. Something that's crossed my mind and I added a note to look into it further.
It’s the only think I forgot to buy smh I have neem but it’s just not enough boy I hate bugs

Those qb have what it takes to get the job done . Knowing your grows it will be 3 pounds plus !
Thanks brother I hope so evreything is almost set just waiting on extension cord to come if the mrs can hurry the hells up lol

E6161A5C-2E5E-4DE2-939C-8E97C0C4D62C.jpeg
Okgoin to run 23 once my bricks come also will spread out evenly also was thinking of saving my rockwool n just dropping them straight in coco did it once

Back
Top Bottom