Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Man super happy

You better be. I'd hate to have to pick up Penny, then head to your place to "encourage" you to be happy with it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did res change yesterday now watch these girls bloom

Hell yeah! Get it!

I'm down to a weekly change on a 20gal res (I'm only filling to 15gal right now), and refilling a 5gal when it gets empty. Plant drinks a bucket full in a couple days, so nothing to change out. Mix up, dump in, do it again mid week. That small routine is changing this week though. That lil thing is getting the chop this weekend. :D

Then it will be back to having to drain that one out before mixing new. No big deal though. After 3 or so weeks it will be big enough to drink it down by weeks end. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You better be. I'd hate to have to pick up Penny, then head to your place to "encourage" you to be happy with it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hell yeah! Get it!

I'm down to a weekly change on a 20gal res (I'm only filling to 15gal right now), and refilling a 5gal when it gets empty. Plant drinks a bucket full in a couple days, so nothing to change out. Mix up, dump in, do it again mid week. That small routine is changing this week though. That lil thing is getting the chop this weekend. :D

Then it will be back to having to drain that one out before mixing new. No big deal though. After 3 or so weeks it will be big enough to drink it down by weeks end. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hahahhaha haha yeah I do weekly witch sucks I’m at 27 gal but got to get done soon I’ll have sum nugs hopfully not that I’m running low lol

soon I’ll have sum nugs hopfully not that I’m running low lol

I hear ya. Something different and new isn’t bad. :)

Back
Top Bottom