Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Holy shit dude I thought I had a journal but...374 pages??

Anyway, I'm going to read it all my next flight to Australia so it better be good. :oops: :p

Keep it up bro!

Peace, Hyena

Thanks brother happy u slid bye yeah this is my spot I come to show n tell lol got some girls goin no lil light color def going in the right direction on 1 at week of flower

Ok huge thanks to @SeedsMan ben growing y’alls strain for like a year loving them even this grown a lot of Seedsman’s strains all from clones

O an thanks for the mask I always feel the love from y’all. I will give you all my business

Yess dude long as hell usually take few weeks can’t wait to start them I’m goin for the autos 3 huge plants n dwc n will be making beans n a lot of them

Hey Jack, nice little bean selection you got there! Well worth waiting for. The girls are looking healthy! Stay safe and stay stoned

Hey Jack, nice little bean selection you got there! Well worth waiting for. The girls are looking healthy! Stay safe and stay stoned
Thanks brother will be popping a few soon after these girls get done

So day have to do a res change ugh

Mine on the dutch run is pretty darn easy for what it is. Suck out the couple gallons left, add more. Worst part is hauling water 5gal at a time, but hooking up my pump, dragging out the hose, and all that just for 20gal is a bit much. I can be mixing in the 4th bucket (has all the nutes, mix in bucket, mix bucket into res) by the time I’d have the hose set up.

I did find that I can put the shop vac to the return line, and get most of the water out of the buckets. So that’s nice. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well im sure shit is way different by now lmao. But yea ive been away for awhile i had to take a break depression hit me bad. I came home one day an my mother decided to make a god dam appearance an well i guess she is now on a holy roller binge i havnt had to deal with my mother in over 3 years or so. Well she is fukn crazy an i guess her boyfriend an her broke up alil while back an i didnt k ow well i guess she decided to go all out on another kick an it was the holybible. So she comes 2 my place am i guess decideds to fukn cleanes the motherfuker or sum shit idk but she tore dwm everything amd ground up every plant up out into the garden outside plus dumped all my fukn highbrix soil out there as well lol. But i managed to find a few clones they missed so im guna b back in action in alil while but atleast im not out the game not yet anyway lmao. But yea brother off to finish catching up in ur journal but how are things going on ur end?

C33A6572-F0D7-4E08-B5D5-BFDCCABB12B9.jpeg

Girls flipped

Dam brother omg just amazing lol are these all under the mars ts3000?

Back
Top Bottom