Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

465815F2-6563-42D7-BF3A-3A350252EB31.jpeg

Girls looking better bye the day

Me either I learned it all from you brother bet urs will be killer wen u plan to do a sog run I remember ur two liter bottles was a awesome grow

There is a few out there new ones I’m def goin for Tropicana goin to do a order probably this weeks did u pop beans yet brother

I no right i even got some new autos coming. I got strawberry pie, Gorilla Cookies, and then wen to an old schoolish strain i believe it was a Northern Lights all 3 are autos but yea i cant wait to do a rosin run to the Gorilla Girl XL or jack 47 XL or Cream Mandarin XL i got goin now but then ill have the next new seeds oh man im definitely guna have to lvl up my breeding schedule game lol.

Shit bro i cant wait till i get a tent or finish my wooden area with the walls an what not. Its jus tht wont be super big if i wana do photos cuz u need the veg N flower area versus right now i use it as an auto grow area as u well know lol. So i can jus fill it in an havnt needed to add walls. But shit this makes me really really wana get my photos running again lol.

Lol so my grandparents were out the other day shopping an called me asking if i needed any paper bags an if i wanted the large ones or small ones so i said large thinking they were getting regular papershopping bags haha. Well i get back home 2day an i go to deal with the girls an seen this out in my garden area hahaha.

They got me 30 gallon paper bags lmao i didnt even know they had bags this big hahaha. But hey this will be perfect ill now be able 2 put a whole plant or more in one of these bad boys hahaha.

I no right i even got some new autos coming. I got strawberry pie, Gorilla Cookies, and then wen to an old schoolish strain i believe it was a Northern Lights all 3 are autos but yea i cant wait to do a rosin run to the Gorilla Girl XL or jack 47 XL or Cream Mandarin XL i got goin now but then ill have the next new seeds oh man im definitely guna have to lvl up my breeding schedule game lol.

Shit bro i cant wait till i get a tent or finish my wooden area with the walls an what not. Its jus tht wont be super big if i wana do photos cuz u need the veg N flower area versus right now i use it as an auto grow area as u well know lol. So i can jus fill it in an havnt needed to add walls. But shit this makes me really really wana get my photos running again lol.
Dude I can’t wait till u have more room to run photos lol my parents are the same always gets me the best I ask for lol

Dude I can’t wait till u have more room to run photos lol my parents are the same always gets me the best I ask for lol

I no right hahaha. Gotta love the fam wen they come in hand like tht lol. This bag was the biggest dam paper bag ive ever seen haha.

Good old Fleet Farm, probably my most missed store along with Menard's. The closest ones for me now are now a 21 and 14 hour drive away. Tractor Supply and Home Depot are not even close substitutes.

4 real right we got those around here also n they suck compared to the gud ol fleet farm lol. An this one was even better then the average ff it was all futuristic lookn n shit lol. It was layed out very obviously with big ass signs an then words an colored lines on the ground to show u the walk way to where u wana go. Jus match the colored line to the place ur tryn to go an follow the colored line lol. It was actually fun i wana go back wen i get my paycheck n go stock up on fishing gear cause they had sum amazing ass deals an really gud gear. There is a St. Croix or 2 an a few ugly sticks there with my name on them lol. They even had a nice abu garcia i wudnt mind getn. But hot dam man the st. Croix was a bitchn ass pole 350$ bones tho. But man did it look nice lol.

Back
Top Bottom