Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I’ll always had a few burble led from China witch what I have my black dom under do ok but I will c the difference of a good quality led I’m trying to switch all to led hps killing my pocket running all yeah around lol

Well my light got delivered somewhere else so now how to wait till fed ex figure it out can take 24 to 48 hrs man I don’t get it so more wait I hope they find my light..

Ok I received my light fed ex left it at wrong address having my right address on the label thank god there are still good ppl out there some church ppl were my package was delivered try to take it back to mail carrier they didn’t whant to take it witch is bs last they was like I’m goin to drop the package off to me witch I’m grateful they could have kept it I’m so happy man I was so sad that u didn’t get it but all is well

AB091E14-D87B-4C69-87B6-B5D3C505CDA9.jpeg
Goin up

Well she is up guys boy the light is super bright def happy with it I think it’s goin to kill this sog def cover a 4x4 really well n for shure 5x5 veg u prob can squeeze a bit more not much if u wanted to light is powerful

Ok so I’ll leave out the timer for now do it manually for now but cutting clones tonight black dom n Cali mist cheese n gelato got a wile till I can take clones n I have to send my ten to flower they getting supe big will do last tuck today take clones n off to flower

How far u think I should hang my light brother just did my first batch of mc did two scoops for 18 gal way under feed but I think it do fine for clones for now boy mc lookes weird has beads in it crazy looking nutrient but we will c how this goes

Back
Top Bottom