Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Nope...in fact I moved it back into a range closer around 22 to 24 inches again..my problems are strictly Ph and What was a Venting problem...got an industrial 6 inch exhaust fan and even though I do get a little ballooning of my tent I now have adequate suckage on the out. Under watering and calcium breakdown of my lime is what the problem was...

On these lotus...they have thick ass beautiful stocks and the leaves are just huge even for bottoms...I'm noticing clumping up at the branch nodes and ultra healthy color...the sex is soon to be determined but these two are so beautiful I know they are males..its always the big make way plants that look so awesome in veg that are ultimately Male...I don't mind it so much it's a name of the game...but if you need a gauge on what your female's should be doing...the Male leads the way.

After getting the Ts3000 I was convinced I wasn't going to fuck around with these little sunraise 1000 but I have to be honest...2 of them in a little 2 1/2 ×5 closet are just killing it with some mylar up in there as my sexing closet..I'm definitely gonna add them back into the mix come flowering for the red spectrum. For 100 bucks it really isn't a bad " cheapo"

After getting the Ts3000 I was convinced I wasn't going to fuck around with these little sunraise 1000 but I have to be honest...2 of them in a little 2 1/2 ×5 closet are just killing it with some mylar up in there as my sexing closet..I'm definitely gonna add them back into the mix come flowering for the red spectrum. For 100 bucks it really isn't a bad " cheapo"
Agree with ya I have cheap 300 wat led I use for veg does the job

So, as I'm running this Semi scrog trellis action...should I octopus all my branches to complete a canopy then immediately switch to flower or will I need additional veg time? I'm trying to take the stretch into account..my tent is 80 high I think. Time Is not a huge factor If my yield will benefit .
Well u have to switch fast cuz stretch so far with that light is beast my plants got 22 days to root veg n I think I should had flipped a bit earlier I just had to do one last lst cuz boy they keep blowing up

N next run I’m cutting the clone n switching to flower the hole way boy they grew super fast keep doin lst cuz my light can’t go eny higher

N I don’t think I trim much cuz this light with all those leafs still have light all the way down the plants like it’s booming in the bottom just like top what’s ur thoughts brother

I’d just let them be for now
Will do brother trust boy there are roots everywhere in the table more then what I though is the on the norm brother

Back
Top Bottom