Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Well, did a beach bomb, house reeks now.

Drained that all out, then scrubbed with clorox cleanup crap. Rinsed and drained that.

Now going to fill enough to turn on the main pump and push any residual out, then suck that up.

Then filling it up and dosing bleach (lighter than nuke this time, lol) and z7. If ya can’t run both, then I’ll go bleach I guess.

I dunno. Still not sure how this happened, but whatev. Is what it is.
Dude wen I ran my first rdwc I had to abandon it cuz of the goopies idk either y u got it also but I would love wen someone makes a good enough product that really keep it clean first time using the guard so far I even see new root growth just in a a full day of running it I will keep using it from now on

got an old bmw. stupid thing has become worth more even in pieces than when i bought it.
couldn't afford the shell now. :laughtwo:
Yeah love the older bmw miss that look to cars

Dude wen I ran my first rdwc I had to abandon it cuz of the goopies idk either y u got it also but I would love wen someone makes a good enough product that really keep it clean first time using the guard so far I even see new root growth just in a a full day of running it I will keep using it from now on

i had things swimming in my first rdwc the whole time .. plants actually made it :p
was years ago. my whole res was a restaurant bus pan ...

Yeah love the older bmw miss that look to cars

hate new cars. they aren't cars anymore.
at least this thing looks like it has a place for a driver and passengers.

New cars are headake one fuse blows car won’t even start

computer throws a fit. and it's coded in asian characters.

Trying to think where I could of had a light leak.

Shouldn’t be from the black tubing, it’s not translucent. I have a blue tube for a level indicator, but people use those all the time.

I had net pots filled up and ready to go, but had solid black lids over them.

Only thing I can think of is maybe while I been tinkering the res got enough shots of light from being open to cause it. I dunno.

Gonna run plain water and z7 overnight. Then drain tomorrow, and put in new solution that is made from RO water. Then add z7 and hydroguard.

That’s a start, and we’ll see what goes down.

Worst case is I grab buckets and dwc it if I have to.

You an me both. It's been one thing after another for 10 weeks now. Quite the downer, to say the least.

Need to get these seedlings into some media with a quickness!

I get what ur saying n need a 5 grand computer to even read it lol sucks completely
Wassup Jack? Things been looking good, i see you knocked those bugs out. Good shit, that’s what I’m most worried about with this next run being outside of a tent. :nervous-guy:..But those code readers are actually pretty cheap though, just the little shorty ones you plug into under the dash and it lists the error codes for you. I had to invest in one because one of my cars was a hunk of shit and I got tired of going to autozone to have the guy run the computer on my car just to tell me it’s running lean and showing 5 codes. Lol

Went from non stop growing to the light then bugs now pulling evrey nanner I could fine found 4 I think I should b ok till harvest

Wassup Jack? Things been looking good, i see you knocked those bugs out. Good shit, that’s what I’m most worried about with this next run being outside of a tent. :nervous-guy:..But those code readers are actually pretty cheap though, just the little shorty ones you plug into under the dash and it lists the error codes for you. I had to invest in one because one of my cars was a hunk of shit and I got tired of going to autozone to have the guy run the computer on my car just to tell me it’s running lean and showing 5 codes. Lol
Yeah bugs are f a holes lol now pollen sacs also I’m just ready to b over with this run this was a test run next will b better n those lil computers are the shyt def save u a buck

I haven't used the trimbag myself, but definitely would if I needed one.

However, I will say this about them. There's another grower on here that was adamant about always doing a hand trim, and wouldn't ever resort to a trimmer. Meticulous about appearance is an understatement.

Well, he found it was taking like 4 days straight with barely stopping to sleep to trim up his harvest by hand. He gave in and gave the trimbag a go, and isn't turning back. :laugh:

What is this trim bag u speak of cause ive been fukn trimming buds all dam week am still got more to go so wud be interested in sumthn to help make tht go faster lol.
First time using this stuff hopefully my roots will thank me has anyone ever used it? I was more of a h2o type of guy
F230DE24-97EA-4DDF-8511-13657F56D2BC.jpeg

Oh brother i made sure to use this and this stuff called z7 2gether every time i ran hydro N shit got me the whitest best looking roots i cud ever want u wont go wrong with this stuff bud. Specially since ur doing a type of hydro style grow. Or well u atleast have a res so it will help to get rid of the nastiness in there an ur tubing. Plus i think it helps the plants alil as well with uptaking nutrients or sumthn like tht altho tht part im not a 100% on. I jus feel like i remember hearing tht sumwhere lol.
Ok the gurd is in my res so far so good took that smell away instantly really surprised

O n I added some cal I think there asking me for some didn’t want to add it but I kno there happier now

Well hot damn brother those girls are lookn great congrats. U got some giant donkey dongs growin on in there :morenutes: :rofl:. Nice job bro lookn gud.

Went from non stop growing to the light then bugs now pulling evrey nanner I could fine found 4 I think I should b ok till harvest
That’s a bummer, what do you think caused them to herm on you? Ya just keep on top of em and keep em clean of bananas

Has eny one had bugs in there water befor n how to get rid of them I herd they don’t much of harm but idk it’s all a first for me

Yea man i used to get these black little bugs in my res and one time i had a shit ton in the roots and everything but the plants all looked great an the smoke was just fine. An i cudnt get rid of them so over time i jus said fuk it since i cant see what the harm is if they are even doing any so jus left em alone lol. Then come harvest day would set ropts out to dry in the bucket after draining the water out. Then the root mass an stem of the plant would get tossed in the fire. Since we got a wood stove to heat our place its easy to dispose of........ things lol.

That’s a bummer, what do you think caused them to herm on you? Ya just keep on top of em and keep em clean of bananas
Yup stay on top of them impossible to get all of them but I attempt it my next run will b better just wanted to run a trial run to learn we’re I went wrong n learn the new system light n nutrients

Yea man i used to get these black little bugs in my res and one time i had a shit ton in the roots and everything but the plants all looked great an the smoke was just fine. An i cudnt get rid of them so over time i jus said fuk it since i cant see what the harm is if they are even doing any so jus left em alone lol. Then come harvest day would set ropts out to dry in the bucket after draining the water out. Then the root mass an stem of the plant would get tossed in the fire. Since we got a wood stove to heat our place its easy to dispose of........ things lol.
I got them my first gro in hydro made it to harvest there are way less now will do a res change tomorrow but I think I b cooling here on to harvest I’ll prob have a few weeks to go will come down as soon as possible I see more purple loving that

Back
Top Bottom