Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Dam the crazy prices for some funk it’s y i grow shyt 400 that’s ur grow light right there that will grow lots of meds for years lol

Big time will do a res change tomorrow will up nutes also

I figured you noticed they were getting a little limey. :rofl:

You get that pallet of megacrop yet? :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Well damn. They’ll get it together soon I hope.

Remember when the greenleaf rep mentioned they were going to have an update this spring (?) where they would have the balls ground in with the rest? I’m hoping part of that delay is for this. I still have about 1/3 of the big bag left, so I’m not in a hurry... yet.

They sure do. Half pallet is $1670 (38 bags), full pallet is $4435 (111 bags). How 38 is half of 111, I dunno. More like 1/3 pallet, but whatever.

pallets.png

Considering their real market is large scale farming, it makes sense. Although I more surprised that in those quantities they don't also have an option for a bulk bag instead of individual bags. Comes out to about $40/bag, where a single bag is $64.

Pallets like that would be good for resale, but if I were a big farm operation then bulk bags would be easier. Maybe not, I dunno. If they're measuring by weight, I guess they know the weight of a bag.

Maybe some big cannabis grows are using it. The impression I get is that while they're happy their product is useful for it, and happy for the small additional business, we're definitely not their main focus or concern. (Can't blame them, really. Gotta focus on the core customers first, so on and so forth.)

They sure do. Half pallet is $1670 (38 bags), full pallet is $4435 (111 bags). How 38 is half of 111, I dunno. More like 1/3 pallet, but whatever.

pallets.png

Considering their real market is large scale farming, it makes sense. Although I more surprised that in those quantities they don't also have an option for a bulk bag instead of individual bags. Comes out to about $40/bag, where a single bag is $64.

Pallets like that would be good for resale, but if I were a big farm operation then bulk bags would be easier. Maybe not, I dunno. If they're measuring by weight, I guess they know the weight of a bag.

Maybe some big cannabis grows are using it. The impression I get is that while they're happy their product is useful for it, and happy for the small additional business, we're definitely not their main focus or concern. (Can't blame them, really. Gotta focus on the core customers first, so on and so forth.)

You’re definitely right. I just didn’t think any large-scale cannabis grow operation would use megacrop, but there obviously has to be some! I’m jaded into think large grow ops use too many chemicals and bottled nutes.

I am too. Although I would guess there has to be a couple around that use it.

Most of their market (I think, if I've read correctly) is more like greenhouses and farming.

Interesting, if nothing else. Kinda like Jack's. Been around a long time, gardening/greenhouses/farms being the main users. Just happens to work well for cannabis too. I think I should be good on what I have for a month or two, so hopefully they're back on track by then. If not, well, I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Considering I'm only running about 25gal of water a week now, and probably headed to about 35gal/week in the next month, I hope I'll be alright.

I have a backup plan if need be, but I'd hate to do it mid-stream.

Good luck! If I hear of anyone selling it, I’ll let you know!

Back
Top Bottom