Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Still no seeds almost a month

Mine are in between there and here. Been stuck on a departing status for a week, but no inbound status from their little hop yet.

Another is processing, has been for about 10 days.

The third showed up this past week, which is good as it was the IHG packs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Short of that, you’re not alone. :laugh:

Seedsman?

My 2 outstanding are attitude and true north. The north one got a tracking number assigned overnight, so we'll see. The other is still as it was. Says processed and leaving the UK 10 days ago, but nothing since.

I also had a package ship from the UK on 4/13, and I still don't have it yet. :(

My guess, and this is just speculation as I haven't actually looked things up, is that with a significantly decreased number of international flights, there is a big line of freight waiting to depart. So who knows. Is what it is though. :(

I'm hoping that maybe the canada one doesn't take so long since there shouldn't be an air component to it from there to the hub. At least there hasn't been on past orders, so we'll see. As long as they're here by August, I guess, it will be alright since they are destined for the first fall hydro run. I'm hoping to be vegging around labor day so I can get 2 runs with it before next summer.

I got my IHG stuff though, which is what I was super hoping to have in a reasonable time so I can run something solo in the 3x3. Just not real sure which one I wanna run in there yet. Deluxe Sugar Cane, Slurricane, or Platinum Jelly. The two remaining will be 2 of 4 in the hydro run.

Yes it does. They all do. :rofl:

I was initially thinking the Deluxe Sugarcane for the 3x3. It's Slurmint ix #7 x Platinum, which should be kinda awesome.

Back
Top Bottom