Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Well im sure shit is way different by now lmao. But yea ive been away for awhile i had to take a break depression hit me bad. I came home one day an my mother decided to make a god dam appearance an well i guess she is now on a holy roller binge i havnt had to deal with my mother in over 3 years or so. Well she is fukn crazy an i guess her boyfriend an her broke up alil while back an i didnt k ow well i guess she decided to go all out on another kick an it was the holybible. So she comes 2 my place am i guess decideds to fukn cleanes the motherfuker or sum shit idk but she tore dwm everything amd ground up every plant up out into the garden outside plus dumped all my fukn highbrix soil out there as well lol. But i managed to find a few clones they missed so im guna b back in action in alil while but atleast im not out the game not yet anyway lmao. But yea brother off to finish catching up in ur journal but how are things going on ur end?
Dam brother see that’s y my parents stay at the front door lol haha

But think are ok brother hanging in there wished we lived closer I always have atleast 20 clones on deck

Yeah I’ll be fine waiting can’t do nothing with them now enyways got some extra clones I think I’m goin to put out side

Yup i feel u there brother. I got a few clones the crazy ol bat missed lol. I had taken 4 cuts of each of the 3 strains i didnt wana lose the Bubba Island Kush, the Black Cherry Punch, and then 4 of the Star Pupil as well. Plus i had a bunch of seeds hidden incase of end days i ever needed to have some on the go ready to fly to the mountains type shit lmao. So i mite plant some autos outdoor with some of my clones i got. Altho idk how many of the clones will actually make it since one has a bunch of fuzz growing up the the stem. I accidentally spilled the clonex solution lastweek wen i changed the water out so maybe thts what its from idk. But so far one Black Cherry Punch and 1 for sure maybe 2 of the Bubba kush already have roots. So ill prolly start those indoor to give them alil veg boost n get them nice an big. plus i figure give them alil time to get established then put them outdoor jus 2 make sure they will make it lol. Plus im pretty sure u can use the megacrop nutes outdoors am i right or is that a no lol ill have 2 do alil research to make sure otherwise ill have 2 get some new outdoor nutes. Plus i think i remember u or sum1 saying tht megacrop isnt sending out any orders right now or sumthn is that still happening or can i place an order if need be? If not then i will definitely need to find another nute company to try out lmao. Anyway let me go an snap a few pics of the clones ill b using an see 4 sure whats all ready to start with some roots an whats not ready yet or at all lol. Be back in a min every1.

Damn blaze. Sorry to hear about you havin to deal with that.

I keep my shit under lock, and someone would have to break two doors down to get into my garden. Been thinking of putting a bookcase on hinges in front of the first door in case someone broke in, and then it may get overlooked. I doubt I go that far, but who knows. Probably overkill, but damn it, it would be a fun thing to do! :rofl:

Damn blaze. Sorry to hear about you havin to deal with that.

I keep my shit under lock, and someone would have to break two doors down to get into my garden. Been thinking of putting a bookcase on hinges in front of the first door in case someone broke in, and then it may get overlooked. I doubt I go that far, but who knows. Probably overkill, but damn it, it would be a fun thing to do! :rofl:
Dude 4 real bro id already be doing tht if it was able 2 be done at my place an not look so out of place an weird as shit tht wud draw thiefs right to it lol. But yea bro id be doing it if i were you. Gotta save the girls man im already planning on putting a few clones outdoors this year an sum autos ohhh boy cant wait to see how those go. But yea ive been planting them i side of a HUGE ASS thorn bush i found outside growing naturally an i planted a few seeds right in it an hopefully they pop if not oh well they were my homemade ones an i got a billion of them to plant lol. I jus did them as testers if they actually start to look gud i mite keep them but most likely ill rip them up an pop the clones in. I jus did them as a test run to see if the area with the thorn bush would work or not. Altho as i was walking around the lil mountain/hill hahaha i call it our green and sandy forest mountain spot. On the other side or neighbors have it all sandy an thats about a quarter mile away amd our side has huge trees mosz every where and its green as shizz lol. So i figure id do them like 4 feet apart or so an drop a bean/clone n id b gud. Plus with all the greenery they shoud do great atleast i think they wud lol. But yea these are the clones im working with as of right now.

Up first i figured I'd do a group shot the orange ties are the Bubba Island Kush, the red ties are the Black Cherry Punch, then last but not least is the black tie they are the Star Pupil's. They always take the longest to pop roots. And i always lose some. So i make sure to take abunch wen i do that strain so that way atleast one makes it lol. But yea here we with the pic show lol.

Here is the group shot of all the clones i got rite now.

Then here we got some roots from the Bubba Island Kush cuttings. Oh yeah baby they r ready for the soil.

Then of course we got some Black Cherry Punch cuttings. Its weird one of them has roots popping out above the the lil rockwool cube lol.

An the B.C.P also has them popping all the way through to the bottom. So yup another1 ready for the soil.

Then here we got the Star Pupil one was looking really weird and has this fuzz growing up the stem like this. So i pulled her out an tossed her since i still have 2 tht look gud still jus need to grow roots. This strain has always givin me a hard time and a few fail each time but i usually get atleast 1 or 2 to make it so im hoping atleast one of the last 2 i got left will make it an if not oh well there is always more strains to be growen. So see here this is the fuzz up the stem of the Star Pupil i ended up tossing her.

So yeah those are the clones i got ready so far. I figured id veg them for alil bit indoors to get them nice an established then id transplant them outdoors. And till i get some new highbrix soil cooked an ready i figured id do the first 2 rounds using megacrop nutes if i can find my bag i had or am able 2 order more. An if i cant then ill have to find a new nutrient to use altho ill be kinda bummed since i was jus starting to get really used to that nutrient blend. But since im getting low on calmag anyway if i cant find my old bag ill order new stuff the same time i go to get CalMag well hopefully ill b able 2 get megacrop lol. But yea those are the girls i got goin rite nw. It sux the crazy old bat ripped up my autos i had going as well. So i ended up losing my last 2 Gelato and Purple Lemonade autos i had im really pissed about tht. Those were my last 2 beans of each of those strains. An i was so excited to run those specially since they were my last ones i was planning on making some seeds of each strain. That way i wudnt end up losing each strain lmao. Go figure this is jus my luck lol. Well ill have 2 do alil research on growing outdoor but ive had alil pratice so im not a complete noob wen it comes to outdoor but i definitely excell wen it comes to growing indoors lmao. So guna have 2 change things up alil bit on how i grow the girls but i think i got this an will b able 2 make some monsters lol.

Yup i feel u there brother. I got a few clones the crazy ol bat missed lol. I had taken 4 cuts of each of the 3 strains i didnt wana lose the Bubba Island Kush, the Black Cherry Punch, and then 4 of the Star Pupil as well. Plus i had a bunch of seeds hidden incase of end days i ever needed to have some on the go ready to fly to the mountains type shit lmao. So i mite plant some autos outdoor with some of my clones i got. Altho idk how many of the clones will actually make it since one has a bunch of fuzz growing up the the stem. I accidentally spilled the clonex solution lastweek wen i changed the water out so maybe thts what its from idk. But so far one Black Cherry Punch and 1 for sure maybe 2 of the Bubba kush already have roots. So ill prolly start those indoor to give them alil veg boost n get them nice an big. plus i figure give them alil time to get established then put them outdoor jus 2 make sure they will make it lol. Plus im pretty sure u can use the megacrop nutes outdoors am i right or is that a no lol ill have 2 do alil research to make sure otherwise ill have 2 get some new outdoor nutes. Plus i think i remember u or sum1 saying tht megacrop isnt sending out any orders right now or sumthn is that still happening or can i place an order if need be? If not then i will definitely need to find another nute company to try out lmao. Anyway let me go an snap a few pics of the clones ill b using an see 4 sure whats all ready to start with some roots an whats not ready yet or at all lol. Be back in a min every1.
Yeah I keep my boxer lose at all times before somone could get my my girls

Blaze my brother sorry to hear that I’m sure u will be back in motion in no time dam I’ve never seen that fuzz on a stem like that if I was u I’ll put some alcohol on it or even a bit of bleach shouldn’t hurt instead kill that funk but brother glad to hear u back after this I’m goin for some autos purple lemonade n making beans

Carbon filter, exhaust, intake... you know the drill.

Although, you can sit a carbon filter on the floor, put a fan on top of it, and just run it right outside the room. It would help a lot. Maybe not as well as sucking through the filter that's in the same room and exhausting out, but will still help.

Back
Top Bottom