Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Yeah I love it for sure wen I smoke something else it’s like yuk lol don’t come near my gelato

Lol man i wish i cud try it out. I ended losing all my fukn gelato auto seeds wen destructo decided to make a dam visit to my garden lol. But what really chaps my ass is that i never even got one 2 finish so i cud even sample the buds its lame as shizz. But oh well there is always some more beans i can get sumwhere jus gotta order them lol.

Dam brother those are looking amazing what u got growing on in here what strains i mean? Also check ur pm brother i sent u one or im guna be rather lol. But yea as for my clone with the fuzz i jus chucked her i figured i didnt wana have any clones tht were doing not so hot an only kept the strong gud 1s. But yea brother ur garden is looking great congrats man.

Oh hey does any1 know if megacrop is still selling there stuff or no cuz of this virus shizz going round??

Oh hey does any1 know if megacrop is still selling there stuff or no cuz of this virus shizz going round??

They are, yes. They did have a small delay in stock, but that's back to normal as of last week. I guess swapping to a new formula (kinda, they just ground the balls up now, but not sure how much/if anything else major changed) in the middle of this didn't help. They'd already planned on the switch, but you know how things are going right now... slow.

I did order a new bag. I've probably got anoter 6-8 weeks worth, but wanted to be ahead of the game so I'm not scrambling last minute. I can confirm there are no more balls in the mix, but haven't opened the bag yet. Got it wrapped up tight, and sitting in waiting.

Back
Top Bottom