Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Yeah I agree with ya brother I go back there n just smile from ear to ear completely

You smoked some of that shit too? Me too! :rofl:

Hahahhahahaha so what u got goin on brother photo bomb

Well, alright....

f2949f39-94a9-4728-a815-527bb29183a7-jpeg.2130197

Chopped my Granddaddy Purple "runt" last Sunday. She wasn't the quickest in the beginning, but I think she finished up well enough.

656ad89c-d7b1-4854-b614-5a437e74b6df-jpeg.2130203

Hidden underneath the haul is a 20" saucer. It's under there somewhere, I swear! :rofl:

I have the space cleaned up and prepped for the next single lady...

f485df07-3d76-4fc6-81bb-d1a248f5ace8-jpeg.2131150

Really, really looking forward to that one. She's destined to fill out that 3x3 space, and no doubt she will.

Then in other news...

699bf819-88f2-4b4a-812a-f43a15313086-jpeg.2131152

The auto girls are zooming along. This pic is 2 days after a significant defol on the back left (Durban Poison, Dutch Passion) and front right (Cream Cookies, Fast Buds). Like 90% defol to tame the stretch so the other 2 could catch up.

Which they are now. As long as the front two are evenish, and same for the back two, then I'm aight since there's 2 lights in the tent instead of 1 big ass one.

Front left is Night Queen, and back right is Orange Bud, both are also from Dutch Passion.

Then I got a new toy... an electronic memo pad:

bb-jot-jpg.2130190

Does it work?

img_5693-jpeg.2131159

Yes, yes it does. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not kidding, either. These little things are kinda neat. You scribble your notes on there, and when you need to clear it off for a new set you hit the button and it's erased. I plan to keep one by each tent for keeping current feed mix info, pH trends, etc throughout the week. When I change the res, I'll reset and add the new stuff. If the mix doesn't change, I'll leave it.

Battery powered (3v CR2016, flat circle type), no charging, and you can replace the battery. Got em on a deal for $16/ea on the zon. This will definitely make quick access info better for me. Easier than looking through notes on my phone, or having to dig up other note files off the computer. Boom! Current mix and notes right there at the tent.

Well, alright....

f2949f39-94a9-4728-a815-527bb29183a7-jpeg.2130197

Chopped my Granddaddy Purple "runt" last Sunday. She wasn't the quickest in the beginning, but I think she finished up well enough.

656ad89c-d7b1-4854-b614-5a437e74b6df-jpeg.2130203

Hidden underneath the haul is a 20" saucer. It's under there somewhere, I swear! :rofl:

I have the space cleaned up and prepped for the next single lady...

f485df07-3d76-4fc6-81bb-d1a248f5ace8-jpeg.2131150

Really, really looking forward to that one. She's destined to fill out that 3x3 space, and no doubt she will.

Then in other news...

699bf819-88f2-4b4a-812a-f43a15313086-jpeg.2131152

The auto girls are zooming along. This pic is 2 days after a significant defol on the back left (Durban Poison, Dutch Passion) and front right (Cream Cookies, Fast Buds). Like 90% defol to tame the stretch so the other 2 could catch up.

Which they are now. As long as the front two are evenish, and same for the back two, then I'm aight since there's 2 lights in the tent instead of 1 big ass one.

Front left is Night Queen, and back right is Orange Bud, both are also from Dutch Passion.

Then I got a new toy... an electronic memo pad:

bb-jot-jpg.2130190

Does it work?

img_5693-jpeg.2131159

Yes, yes it does. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not kidding, either. These little things are kinda neat. You scribble your notes on there, and when you need to clear it off for a new set you hit the button and it's erased. I plan to keep one by each tent for keeping current feed mix info, pH trends, etc throughout the week. When I change the res, I'll reset and add the new stuff. If the mix doesn't change, I'll leave it.

Battery powered (3v CR2016, flat circle type), no charging, and you can replace the battery. Got em on a deal for $16/ea on the zon. This will definitely make quick access info better for me. Easier than looking through notes on my phone, or having to dig up other note files off the computer. Boom! Current mix and notes right there at the tent.

Nice lil gadget u got there thats why i always keep a note pad by each tent. Then i jus write dwn what girl got what feed ect. But yea man that things looks really kool it sux tho tht u gotta buy batteries for it an it wont let u even charge it.

Also those plants lookn freaking great man nice job. Ive been wanting to try out Night Queen AND Orange Bud lol. Ill have 2 swing by ur journal am check things out later 2day. But from the looks of things so far they are insanely good lookn lol congrats man.

Nice lil gadget u got there thats why i always keep a note pad by each tent. Then i jus write dwn what girl got what feed ect. But yea man that things looks really kool it sux tho tht u gotta buy batteries for it an it wont let u even charge it.

Actually, the no-charge thing is kinda nice. The batteries last a long, long time (it's always on), so not really worried about it. Batteries are cheap enough. Not to mention the only time battery is used is when you hit the "delete" button, and they say it can last up to 7 years. So I'm good with that. I figure my use will be light (in the delete department), so if I can get even 2 years from a battery, that's plenty fine. Sure lasts a lot longer than my damn hygrometers. Seems like I'm chunkin 2 AA batteries in each of the 4 pieces (3 sensors, 1 receiver) every 3-4 months.

Also those plants lookn freaking great man nice job. Ive been wanting to try out Night Queen AND Orange Bud lol. Ill have 2 swing by ur journal am check things out later 2day. But from the looks of things so far they are insanely good lookn lol congrats man.

Thanks! The Orange Bud had an issue earlier on, but it's fine now. I thought it was an odd one, and it was. It was wind burn, which I haven't really ran into an issue with. However, after other attempts and research, I moved the fans just a tick and that solved it. Leaves were back to normal shortly there after.

That Durban though... wow. She's a growing beast of a girl. She may be a good candidate (as well as her photoperiod sister) for a run in my solo 3x3 space. Going to have to think on that one. I think I'll try to use that for single strain runs, and trying out new genetics, new strains, etc. The other part of that tent is 1x3, and I keep babies and such in there. Just some LED shop lights (strip kind) in there, so not great for anything other than early veg, starting clones, keeping bonsai moms, etc. The bonsai moms will take up the bottom level, and the clones/babies/etc get the shelf. That tent is my "Dev Lab" journal. The auto's are in my "Lab" journal, which covers that 4x4 tent.

My RDWC journal is for my 4x4 that has a 50gal, 4-site RDWC rig. I finished the winter run in there a little over a month ago, and now I'll have her shut down for maintenance/improvements over the summer. Gets too hot to fight res temps, and I don't want to buy or pay to run a chiller. :rofl:

The Dev Lab has a single, 250w Budget LED Red Spec in it. The Lab has 2 of the 250w Budget LED Red Spec lights, and the RDWC has a Growers Choice ROI-E680 in it that pulls about 700w+/- on full blast.

The RDWC is my main, no fuck around tent. I don't really play around or do anything on a whim. The other 2 tents I'm more free to play around and see what happens, and if I like the results. I tried doing a significant defol on the GDP that I just finished up, and it worked out really well. Big fat buds all the way down. Even after I lollipopped it, she came back and put golf ball sized buds down low at and below the net.

That turning out well made it easier to make the call on a heavy defol of the Durban Poison, to hopefully slow her stretch down. I'll still probably have to supercrop half a dozen sticks on her though.

Plants looking good great hual multi n killer note pad I used to use a note pad wen I started now I just remember since now my nutes its soooo simple just scale it right n I’m good to go

Back
Top Bottom