Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

05F58CDA-7DA6-4B1B-B081-239BBDA36531.jpeg

Bend a few ones over looking great

Yeah man I’ll be off bending a bit from here on out I haven’t touched them what’s so ever other then a hair cut they have molded there shape all bye them selfs had to lst the cbd she was just getting massive she is the only one in a 3 gal fab pot

I've got maybe 5 or 6 tops that are 6" or so above the others. Raised the light once, but need to keep it where it's at for now while it's counterpart sharing the light catches up. Did a bit of defol on her again this evening, and will do some more tonight or tomorrow.

At that point I'll prob SC those few tops and see where she goes from there.

Well, I did it last night. Pulled the SC on 6 of em. On two of them it put a lower at the bend, which is at the top now. We'll see how it goes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gotta do what ya gotta do!

I just moved my IHG seed (deluxe sugar cane, which is slurmint ix #7 x platinum) from the drink to a rapid rooter. Seed cracked, hint of a tail, but at the 44 hr mark that’s a hair past where I like to soak them. Either way, she’ll pop her head up in a day or so.

Rooter is sitting in my seedling tray/dome that’s self watering, on a heat mat, under my LED shop/strip lights. Humming along at 79F, happy as a clam.

Up next is the same as you. Res change on the auto Lab tent. Gotta tweak the feed since they’ve started flowering. Now if I could get the RH in the tent down below 60 to maybe 55 or less, that would be nice. Main room is 48%-50% with the dehuey on, so may be time to nix more leaves. It’s still really early flower, but needs to get down quick.

Looks like it!

Obviously I haven't started yet, if I'm still on here fuckin round. lol

Ugh... guess I better get motivated. (and then get to work! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

Well it got done res changed added water in my dwc girls thanks brother that is dec run but man the flower girls look sooo good

Damn right they do!

I got my res change done too. Of course today would be the day the blue lab pH thing screams to be calibrated (gotta cal it once a month), so I'll be doing that after bit.

Then maybe put up a set of shelves (free standing) that I got on sale a couple months ago. Was $15 for a 4-shelf, 5ft tall 4ftx18in deal. Half off on a sale, so I picked up 2. For that, can't beat it.

can’t wait to see the buds all I see so far is a bit of peach fuzz

Well, I guess if there's grass on the field, they're fixin to play ball, right? :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Shelves aren't super star, but for $15 they'll damn well do the job. Went together in under 2 minutes, sitting in spot 3 minutes later (went ahead and did a bug spray in that corner of the room), and stuff intended for it in place a couple minutes later.

Still need to do more defol, but I guess that's next. Got a light durban poison buzz going at the moment. It's nice. Real nice.

RH in the room right now is 49%, at 73F. Tent is running 76F, and 63%. :(

Good news is that the canopy is only 3F above ambient room temp, and that's with both lights on full blast.

Bad news is the damn RH is too high, and the dehuey is running 24/7.

Had to break down and turn the AC on this morning. Supposed to be upper 80's for a few days, so no thanks. If it's cool enough over night, 85F is about the max temp outside during the day that the house can stay comfortable (attic fan runs all night, house starts out low-mid 60's in the morning, then shut all the windows.)

I think with the AC running, the RH will come down more over the next day. I may need to think about building a temp wall to section off the garden part from the rest of that side of the basement.No real good way to do it though, with 2 drain lines running across the floor, and an exhaust duct running across the ceiling. :(

Back
Top Bottom