Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hey is it just me or they changed the formula to mega crop looks dif smell dif don’t have that tarish wen it get wet just different or is it the weed getting to my brain

Hey is it just me or they changed the formula to mega crop looks dif smell dif don’t have that tarish wen it get wet just different or is it the weed getting to my brain

both.gif

Seriously though... yeah, it's v3 time and they kicked it up a notch. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mine is v2 and doesn’t have a dark color when mixed well.

Once I get to 3g/gal the water is noticeably light brown. Not bad, but like fishin in stained water. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Once I get to 3g/gal the water is noticeably light brown. Not bad, but like fishin in stained water. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Me too it’s we’re they big ones at lol

Dam cbd always yellow up on me no matter what she is one heavy eating plant lol I can’t wait to see ur outside gro op hope all is well in ur world bye the way love ur cactus brother

Oh i see i did my last 1 with my highbrix soil so it had to notch feeding an now i lost all my cbd strains so i didnt get a chance 2 run any of them using synthetic nutes so idk how it wuda been in my garden had i had 2 feed it myself an it not already been able 2 feed anytime it needed. But yea eitherway the buds look great on it so fuck how the leaves look lmao. But yea man thanx i was alil worried since the last 2 nights we have had rain storms getting pretty bad an was worried tht i wud wake up an go out to them either gone or all fucked up but nope they are sti going strong an colorful as shizz lol. but yea im off 2 drag soil up the mountain an snap a few pics of the area while im up there so be back in alil bit.

That’s wat I made lol good stuff

2bad u werent closer id say jus send some buds along an i could use my new dabpress and smash out some rosin for ya an send tht 2ya 2 try out. Man i love this thing lmao. I used 2 love using my dab tube and making bho using this organic solvent an not butane. This stuff was called MZ12 and out of every kind of butane ive tried this being not butane but an organic solvent made the best tasting dabs ever. It preserved way more terps then butane extractions but shit this dabpress blows all of them away. I mean holy shizz it really tastes jus like the plant i cudnt believe how much better it was compared to even the MZ12 lmao. An i havent even got to try fresh rosin with it yet. So im betting then it will be even better oh boy i cant wait to try it out lol. But yea smashing some gud buds is the only way ill do concentrates now hahaha. Plus i feel that the high is even better like its a fuller type of high an cleaner u dnt feel any chemical harshness 2 it at all since its not in there at all lmao. But yea u can even notice a cleaner smoother smoke wen u smoke it plus it smells soooooo gud wen u jus smell it in the container b4 u even smoke it lol. Oh yeah an it even smells gud as ur burning it like what you smell wen sum1 else is hitting it. Im talkn the smoke tht comes off the top of the bowl as its burning it dnt have tht burning plastic kinda smell like dabs made with cheapo butane has lmao. But yea over all the thing is crazy sweet an a very good investment. We gotta figure out a way i can make sum an get it 2 u. We cud always send a car part or sumthn an sneak a container of it inside idk do u got any ideas? Cuz once we figure it out an once my autos are ready ill be devoting 1 whole bluedream and 1 whole Smoothie auto to being smashed and turned all to live rosin an shatter. So ill have a ton of it lol jus gotta figure out a way to get it 2 ya hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom