Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Yeah that’s what they will look like lil I’m sure ur girls goin to get really good outside brother here are the girls will catch up with evreyone

Join for a smoke guys white widow
02E71443-1883-4C85-A7D0-76F5FC71F01D.jpeg

I just ran across a small stash jar of white widow the other day. Had been a while, so nice to revisit. I ran two of them back to back, and it's been about 20 months or so since the last one finished.

Paint up anything cool lately? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hit an out of the way hole last weekend. 2 flathead within an hour, both were about 10lb. Good eatin. My favorite by far.

Join for a smoke guys white widow
02E71443-1883-4C85-A7D0-76F5FC71F01D.jpeg

Hmmm looks like it was a tastey one. Yea thts another1 im guna miss out on cause i was doing all my last seeds of the white widow at once 2 see if i could get a really nice 1 an i was guna make more fem seeds from them but of course they were some of the ones tht got taken from me. Im tryn to look at things like i didnt lose gud strains more then i got rid of old strains to make way for sum even better strains lol. Its jus hard wen i lost strains like Blue Dream Haze and Tangerine Dream and ones like tht. But atleast i got to keep my Black Cherry Punch and Bubba Island Kush strains. I got 2 try sum B.C.P early so it wasnt cured yet but holy shizz it already packed a "punch" u cud say hahaha lmao see what i did there lol. But yea i figured it shud be a pretty gud 1 if i was catching a high b4 it was even cured. I cant wait to get to flower being outside. An 2nite ill be putting the rest of the girls outside but 4 now here is the area all the girls will be going an ill snap a few more pics of every1 in the ground an the new 1s tht ill b putting out now. As soon as im done with this post ill b grabbing the new1s 2 put outside but so far i got 5 out there already. I got 3 photo clones and 2 autos out there now an ill be putting 5 to 6 more autos out there as well. I was guna put them out there 2nite but ran outa soil so guna have to go am drag more soil up there to fill the rest of the spots up then i can go an put the rest out there but here they are so far 2 bluedream autos and 2 Bubba Island Kush clones and 1 B.C.P clone.

This is the area b4 i had any plants or soil in it.

Let me go an upload the pics i jus took now out there an u can see the girls in there new home lol.

So here are the 3 photos i got going 2 B.I.K and 1 B.C.P clones. And then i also got 2 Bluedream autos going as well. Here they are an the autos i jus cut the bottoms off the pots an put them in like they were. So as 2 not have 2 transplant them an hopefully they wont stunt on me.

Here are 2 of the clones and 2 autos so far. The middle 2 are the autos and the top one is a Black Cherry Punch clone and the bottom one is the Bubba Island Kush clone.

Here is 1 of the Bubba Island Kush clones.

Here is a closer view of the Black Cherry Punch clone.

Then here is a closer view of the 2 Bluedream autos tht i got out there as well.

2morow ill be taking out 3 Smoothie autos and another Bluedream along with a Rhino Ryder and a Zkittles auto as well atleast im hoping to get 2 it 2morow lol. But yea thats my outdoor setup so far. I hope its enuf an the yield turns out to be gud an not a wispy shity one lol. So wish me luck every1 tht the buds turn out dense an not shity lol.

So here are the 3 photos i got going 2 B.I.K and 1 B.C.P clones. And then i also got 2 Bluedream autos going as well. Here they are an the autos i jus cut the bottoms off the pots an put them in like they were. So as 2 not have 2 transplant them an hopefully they wont stunt on me.

Here are 2 of the clones and 2 autos so far. The middle 2 are the autos and the top one is a Black Cherry Punch clone and the bottom one is the Bubba Island Kush clone.

Here is 1 of the Bubba Island Kush clones.

Here is a closer view of the Black Cherry Punch clone.

Then here is a closer view of the 2 Bluedream autos tht i got out there as well.

2morow ill be taking out 3 Smoothie autos and another Bluedream along with a Rhino Ryder and a Zkittles auto as well atleast im hoping to get 2 it 2morow lol. But yea thats my outdoor setup so far. I hope its enuf an the yield turns out to be gud an not a wispy shity one lol. So wish me luck every1 tht the buds turn out dense an not shity lol.
Dude killer ur goin to kill this run bro

Dam bro those r lookn on point nice job i wish i had a jungle like tht lol. What u think u will get for a yield?

Bout......

tree fiddy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dam bro those r lookn on point nice job i wish i had a jungle like tht lol. What u think u will get for a yield?
What is doo fam !!!!!! Thanks man y’all really kno y’all comments mean that world to me I think a pound plus quality over quantity but If i get a lot of killer ass buds I’m not goin to complain

Back
Top Bottom