Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Right man I’m super stoked just not happy bout trimming for 2 weeks ugh

Oh i no right holy shit thts one of the main reasons im so pissed my ma ripped all my plants lmao. I came back home 2 see it all ripped up N everything down n gone i was like r u fukn serious over 2 weeks of god dam trimming im like u couldnt have done this b4 i did all tht dam work lol. Not 2 mention the time it took 2 grow. Thts a big reason im starting so many autos now lol i need 2 restock my jars im completely out of my own stuff. Thank god a buddy brought me 2 zips of some stuff he had which musta been street weed cuz it had a few beans but was a way harsher smoke then what im used to lmao. And he had sum other stuff tht i think was wat he grew cuz it still had a bunch of leaves an smelled like hay nugs lmao. He had 2 have gotten 2 lazy an didnt take all the leaves off wen drying an musta cured them with the leaves or never cured it all an jus left it dry out cuz hes an older cat an i was teaching him how 2 grow his own. The first few he did with me turned out pretty gud so idk y his now werent tht gud thts y i think he got lazy lmao. Plus hes an old school smoker an says he used 2 take the leaves an roll jays out of jus the leaves. An im like jesus no wonder u guys had breathing problems lol. But dam those had 2 either be some great ass plants or u guys musta got high off grass clippings lmao hahaha. But 4 real i cudnt imagine smoking jus leaves lol. So i got 2 smoke him up for the first time in like 14 or 15 years he said an it was sum of my highbrix buds to lol. He got so high he didnt end up leaving my house till like 2 in the morning hahaha. His wife was freaking out she said i didnt no where he was he said he was leaving ur house at like 6 or 7 but that's wen i convinced him to come an jus take a hit lmao. Well that turned into a bowl an then he wanted to try my bong then he seen i had a cross joint an he didnt believe me th a t it would smoke rite an tht all 3 tips wud smoke dwn at once an meet an it wudnt mess up haha. We then got 2 talking then wanted to watch dazed an confused an Well needless to say i even ended up falling asleep an taking a nap halfway through the movie. An ended up waking up an realizing he was passed out on my big ass sofa chair thing i used 2 have lol. But yea it was gud times now im down to like nothing so hopefully i can restock my reserves sumwhat soon n get back 2 normal living lol. I dream of the days i have tht big of a harvest 2 deal with haha.

Yeah lol I chopped my last run late December with dry time n cure jan was ready to be appreciated lol def need some new stuf

Oh shit well then yeah id say ur time for a refill.
Well now tht its alil cooler im guna go an do the rest of my veggie garden outfront an then guna maybe take soil up the mountain n get a few autos put outside idk we will see how i feel wen im done with the veggie garden lol.

Oh i no right holy shit thts one of the main reasons im so pissed my ma ripped all my plants lmao. I came back home 2 see it all ripped up N everything down n gone i was like r u fukn serious over 2 weeks of god dam trimming im like u couldnt have done this b4 i did all tht dam work lol. Not 2 mention the time it took 2 grow. Thts a big reason im starting so many autos now lol i need 2 restock my jars im completely out of my own stuff. Thank god a buddy brought me 2 zips of some stuff he had which musta been street weed cuz it had a few beans but was a way harsher smoke then what im used to lmao. And he had sum other stuff tht i think was wat he grew cuz it still had a bunch of leaves an smelled like hay nugs lmao. He had 2 have gotten 2 lazy an didnt take all the leaves off wen drying an musta cured them with the leaves or never cured it all an jus left it dry out cuz hes an older cat an i was teaching him how 2 grow his own. The first few he did with me turned out pretty gud so idk y his now werent tht gud thts y i think he got lazy lmao. Plus hes an old school smoker an says he used 2 take the leaves an roll jays out of jus the leaves. An im like jesus no wonder u guys had breathing problems lol. But dam those had 2 either be some great ass plants or u guys musta got high off grass clippings lmao hahaha. But 4 real i cudnt imagine smoking jus leaves lol. So i got 2 smoke him up for the first time in like 14 or 15 years he said an it was sum of my highbrix buds to lol. He got so high he didnt end up leaving my house till like 2 in the morning hahaha. His wife was freaking out she said i didnt no where he was he said he was leaving ur house at like 6 or 7 but that's wen i convinced him to come an jus take a hit lmao. Well that turned into a bowl an then he wanted to try my bong then he seen i had a cross joint an he didnt believe me th a t it would smoke rite an tht all 3 tips wud smoke dwn at once an meet an it wudnt mess up haha. We then got 2 talking then wanted to watch dazed an confused an Well needless to say i even ended up falling asleep an taking a nap halfway through the movie. An ended up waking up an realizing he was passed out on my big ass sofa chair thing i used 2 have lol. But yea it was gud times now im down to like nothing so hopefully i can restock my reserves sumwhat soon n get back 2 normal living lol. I dream of the days i have tht big of a harvest 2 deal with haha.

Oh shit well then yeah id say ur time for a refill.
Well now tht its alil cooler im guna go an do the rest of my veggie garden outfront an then guna maybe take soil up the mountain n get a few autos put outside idk we will see how i feel wen im done with the veggie garden lol.
Dude I’ve met a few old school peeps just smoke leaves I def had to change that lol dude I hate the street stuff super harsh

soooo now to start getting my trimming corner set up soo next run 3 auto making some beans was thinking like 8 gal pots or 5 what’s y’alls input I’m still goin to be in coco

Lookin forward to it. That’s something I haven’t really dove into yet, but I do find it pretty interesting.

soooo now to start getting my trimming corner set up soo next run 3 auto making some beans was thinking like 8 gal pots or 5 what’s y’alls input I’m still goin to be in coco

Well u no me i go big or go home shit i go big while im at home lmao. I use 10 gallon totes for my autos. But now im using synthetic nutes ive tried smaller pots to see if i can still get gud results. I also got a few outside as well so we will c how they all do. But i wud say use the bigger pots if u got em. I know alot of people say tht autos wont use up the xtra soil in the bigger pots but ive gotten some of my autos to use up alot of soil so thts y i always used to use the big pots no matter what till now. So what autos u going to use to make beans on ur next run?

Have u chopped down ur girls u got going rite nw or not yet? I no they looked amazing at the beginning of the week so im sure they doing great still jus wondering if they are still going or did u start the chop already? Eitherway ur guna b in for one nice harvest man congrats.

Yo nice grow man, can u remember what page number u stared this grow on just so i can read the specs.? if not il just scroll back.
Great looking plants for autos if i read right :goodjob:
Happy Growing
I’ll just tell u lol 4x4 space 25 reg plants 4 x4 flood table under mars ts 300o 3 autos will be next run

Back
Top Bottom