Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

That was easyier for both of us lol GG. Ahh very nice, i was trying to work out how many plants were in the pic, no hope lol.
what do u think of the mars hydro? i use them atm, and need new lights.
looking foward to the autos hopefully ill be there from the start
I think like 25 around there lol love mars lights a lot and yes there goin to get 450 wats from the start will post some pics tonight

Well u no me i go big or go home shit i go big while im at home lmao. I use 10 gallon totes for my autos. But now im using synthetic nutes ive tried smaller pots to see if i can still get gud results. I also got a few outside as well so we will c how they all do. But i wud say use the bigger pots if u got em. I know alot of people say tht autos wont use up the xtra soil in the bigger pots but ive gotten some of my autos to use up alot of soil so thts y i always used to use the big pots no matter what till now. So what autos u going to use to make beans on ur next run?

Have u chopped down ur girls u got going rite nw or not yet? I no they looked amazing at the beginning of the week so im sure they doing great still jus wondering if they are still going or did u start the chop already? Eitherway ur guna b in for one nice harvest man congrats.
And goin to do purple lemonade n yup making beans brother

Yeah man I can’t get it all in one picture lol n yup yup yup super stoked
image.jpg
witch they will be popped soon just have to buy some fab pots

My next lab run after this one is going to be:

candyland (emerald triangle)
orange sherbert (barney’s)
blue cheese (barney’s)
liberty haze (barney’s)

Gonna skip the autos this next round, just cause I have those and no other real spot to run them any time soon.

blue cheese (barney’s)
liberty haze (barney’s)

Gonna skip the autos this next round, just cause I have those and no other real spot to run them any time soon.
I have some candyland reg beans will stay tuned an see how urs turn

And goin to do purple lemonade n yup making beans brother

Oh dam brother u gotta make sure to save some of those 4 me i definitely wana do it again cuz the 3 i had 1 didnt pop up i lost 1 and now the fukn dogs got 2 my god dam indoor autos i had going an my outdoor ones got flooded out do 2 rain so im not havn gud luck startn off lol. But yea im pissd i didnt get 2 try any of the gelato or the purple lemonades. But i got a smoothie and a rhino ryder plus half of a zkittles auto still going lmao oh plus a Bluedream f1 auto i made. But yea my 3 photo clones the Bubba Island Kush and Black Cherry Punch are doing really gud so hopefully i can pull some things around with my auto run lol. I got a few mre Bluedream x Rhino Ryder f1 auto seeds like 3 i think plus some plain Bluedream f1s so i shud b able 2 get atleast a decent harvest. It just wont be as selective as i wuda hoped lol. But i atleast will have some gud buds come harvest. Plus these are some gud strains an they really work well for my insomnia and my nausea. Which will be gud since im making the final step 2 gettn off opiates i jus told my doc to drop my fentanyl patches and the oxys and im now just using the clonidine for withdraw and non opiates for pain control so ill need all the help i can for my nausea and insomnia lol. Its been pretty ruff this past week since i quit. But im pretty positive i got this specially once my buds come in then ill b able 2 make some oil caps plus some dabs/rosin. Thts one reason i made the bluedream seeds cause it works wonders lol. Plus they make some super resinous buds so im really excited to try my dabpress with those buds lol. And so far ur garden is lookn crazy gud nice job man. Cant wait 2 c the next run brother.

image.jpg

And wile I do the auto will throw one of each to veg for my next scrog

Are the ones in the pink pack gorilla queen or what are those ones? Eitherway thts guna b a super nice run once they start going cant wait till i can do a run like this again. Its still got me nervous since next month is my court date im pretty sure i shud b gud its jus they got my phone an i had a ton of pics in it an shit but none with my face so i shud b gud an i got pretty much everything taken down now lol so shud b gud if they were to use tht 2 try an come 2 my house or sumthn. But once thats all done ill know if im gud or what lol.

blue cheese (barney’s)
liberty haze (barney’s)

Oh shit tht sounds like it will b a nice run gud luck bro.

I have some candyland reg beans will stay tuned an see how urs turn

I’m excited. Supposed to be a good line from them. Wanted to run em last winter, but things didn’t get rollin in time.

Oh shit tht sounds like it will b a nice run gud luck bro.

Thanks J, I’m kinda lookin forward to it myself. I’m guessing it’ll be mid July start, hopefully a chop by Nov 1, and cured in time for the holidays.

I think like 25 around there lol love mars lights a lot and yes there goin to get 450 wats from the start will post some pics tonight
Sweet. yea iv the blurple line of there lights, loooking foward to a more Hps colour LEDs with that orange/yellow.
I should get good results with a brand new light and new spectrum :)

Sweet. yea iv the blurple line of there lights, loooking foward to a more Hps colour LEDs with that orange/yellow.
I should get good results with a brand new light and new spectrum :)
I’ve used the blurple not to bad but I agree with ya

Back
Top Bottom