Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I haven't fished in weeks. It's killin me. Problem being everybody and their damn brother turned into fishaholics since nothing else is open. Lake's are packed beyond stupid, and ain't no way I'm gettin near any of it.

I haven't fished in weeks. It's killin me. Problem being everybody and their damn brother turned into fishaholics since nothing else is open. Lake's are packed beyond stupid, and ain't no way I'm gettin near any of it.
Yeah man I only went to the pier cuz there were only opining it 50% capacity so there was plenty of room but there was a line

It can get addictive, and expensive. :(

I'm happy seekin the whiskers for now. Still hit bass/crappie/walleye from time to time.

Oh yeah, they’re smart alright.

I was out crabbin one time, and was flippin a grub jig for flounder. One hit it and took oof like crazy. I’m thinkin like a big ass mama flounder.

Hell no. Stupid green moray. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yeah, they’re smart alright.

I was out crabbin one time, and was flippin a grub jig for flounder. One hit it and took oof like crazy. I’m thinkin like a big ass mama flounder.

Hell no. Stupid green moray. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Don’t u hate that lol

Don’t u hate that lol

Well yeah. Ain’t eatin none of those.

My buddy I used to go crabbin with, his old lady could clean a mess of blue crabs in nothin flat. She had it past science and down to an art. Which was good. I hate cleaning crabs. :rofl:

Lookn gud in the garden so far bud nice job. Im noticing with my outdoor adventure not doing so hot the autos went to hell lol. An my photo clones arent doing super hot but not to bad jus stretching more then i wid like. So im thinking ill jus keep them alive till closer to court then take some clones. I was figuring id jus keep em in a wet paper towel in a baggie till after court jus 2 make sure nuthn happens then once i no im gud redo them inside. Or maybe jus pick a better spot outside. I really wana do some outdoor ones bad but im 2 nervous bout this court shit 2 bring em dwn on 2 the property. Altho im nt sure y wen i got a few autos going inside lmao. I keep telln myself ill take em dwn wen its closer 2 court coming or hide them outside for a few days or sumthn else idk lol. I jus cant bring myself to destroy the last few autos i got cuz i dnt got any more of those beans left so i really really wana try em lol. I also kno its jus beans i can always get more but dam i really dnt wana tear em dwn lol so idk ill see if my mind changes as time draws more near. I jus no ill be really pissed if i tear everything dwn an then go 2 court an cuz its my first charge for anything like this an nuthing ends up happening i wuda tore everything dwn for no reason. Specially right after i already lost my whole dam setup. Fuck man i jus cant bring myself to tear dwn my dreams an lose it all again but hopefully once this court shit is done i can start again an be all gud atleast im hoping lol. I need 2 get my fishing license so i can have another hobby till this shit is done lol. Well shit it wud jus b fun to get back out fishing again an pull out all my old gear n prolly get new gear as well cuz its been a few years since i went fishing. I dnt think ive used my fishing gear in like 2 or 3 years lol. So im pretty much positive ill need sum new stuff lol. But yea wen i used 2 go fishing i loved it idk y i ever quit lol. I miss being able 2 saltwater fish for real this jus isnt the same.

Aight Jack, confession time. Found a smash deal on big jugs of gen flora trio. Thinking about going back to the basics with it and see what happens.

Also considering giving the TPS One a shot. Single part, but concentrated liquid. The trio would me maybe 150/grow, and be enough for 2 of my 50gal grows. TPS one would be about the same, but that’s entering into “haven’t used” territory.

Lookn gud in the garden so far bud nice job. Im noticing with my outdoor adventure not doing so hot the autos went to hell lol. An my photo clones arent doing super hot but not to bad jus stretching more then i wid like. So im thinking ill jus keep them alive till closer to court then take some clones. I was figuring id jus keep em in a wet paper towel in a baggie till after court jus 2 make sure nuthn happens then once i no im gud redo them inside. Or maybe jus pick a better spot outside. I really wana do some outdoor ones bad but im 2 nervous bout this court shit 2 bring em dwn on 2 the property. Altho im nt sure y wen i got a few autos going inside lmao. I keep telln myself ill take em dwn wen its closer 2 court coming or hide them outside for a few days or sumthn else idk lol. I jus cant bring myself to destroy the last few autos i got cuz i dnt got any more of those beans left so i really really wana try em lol. I also kno its jus beans i can always get more but dam i really dnt wana tear em dwn lol so idk ill see if my mind changes as time draws more near. I jus no ill be really pissed if i tear everything dwn an then go 2 court an cuz its my first charge for anything like this an nuthing ends up happening i wuda tore everything dwn for no reason. Specially right after i already lost my whole dam setup. Fuck man i jus cant bring myself to tear dwn my dreams an lose it all again but hopefully once this court shit is done i can start again an be all gud atleast im hoping lol. I need 2 get my fishing license so i can have another hobby till this shit is done lol. Well shit it wud jus b fun to get back out fishing again an pull out all my old gear n prolly get new gear as well cuz its been a few years since i went fishing. I dnt think ive used my fishing gear in like 2 or 3 years lol. So im pretty much positive ill need sum new stuff lol. But yea wen i used 2 go fishing i loved it idk y i ever quit lol. I miss being able 2 saltwater fish for real this jus isnt the same.
Sending a lot of good vibes to u brother good luck on ur court date keep me posted man I would love to try outside but it’s a hole dif ballgame finishing just keep my mind at ease lol

Aight Jack, confession time. Found a smash deal on big jugs of gen flora trio. Thinking about going back to the basics with it and see what happens.

Also considering giving the TPS One a shot. Single part, but concentrated liquid. The trio would me maybe 150/grow, and be enough for 2 of my 50gal grows. TPS one would be about the same, but that’s entering into “haven’t used” territory.
I love gh stuff hands down it just work so dang good I’ll would get it brother here are some pics def getting near

Dayum J! Got damn jungle turned into a damn redwood forest!

I did my change outs yesterday, and yep, put em both on the trio.

The pH is more bueno. Still drifted up a tick, but only a couple tenths. Last week and before was jumping a full point or better. So that seems to be getting in line.

The EC is much better too. Was 2.5+ with just 5g of MC and stuff. It’s 1.7 with the trio. (PPM 700 scale was running 1800-1900, now is 1200.)

Now, I don’t know exactly why. Could be a number of things. But for now on at least the 20 and 5 gallon reservoirs, that’s what I’m going to roll with for a bit and see. Going to use calmag, the trio, plus koolbloom, diamond nectar, floralicious plus, and terpinator.

Calmag will get a 2.5ml/gal for week 1, then 5ml/gal week 2 through mid flower, then back to 2.5 until the last 2 weeks and I’ll drop it.

One of the issues I’ve had I think stems from too little calmag early on. By the time I was up to a decent dose, it was too late.

We’ll see how it goes. I think on the 50gal it’ll run me about $100 for the grow. Not the $20 MC would be, but we’ll see. I may give the v3 a shot and see, and keep the EC at a manageable level.

Yup You will def see the trio is prob one of the best on the market I’ll prob go with floranova line still gh brand but yesss they def plumped up goin in to check trikes manyana!!!

I checked mine a couple days ago. Got no less than a week, probably two. Depends on how quick they progress. At the cloudy with clear stage, with a rando amber. They’re close though.

I almost went with the nova. Guess it’s still just trio, but the micro is in the grow and bloom.

Cost was a hair more, but not much over the trio.

I also looked at true plant science and their “ tps one” line. Wasn’t bad and in-line with nova or a hair less.

The 20gal setup is close enough to the end it’s just nursing them through. The 5gal is just week 4, topped a week ago, and put the net over her yesterday. Plenty of time to get shit in order on that one.

Back
Top Bottom